Apr 15 2011
By: stevenreynolds First Son 1 posts

Playstation store game ideas

1 replies 24 views Edited Apr 15, 2011

Come on Playstation where the classic games, come on people who would like to see the classic hit Playstation store. I mean they got mortal komat 2 and 3 bionic commando mega man those r good games but im talking about the metal gear series ( Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, Metal Gear 2: Snake Revenge ) the Castelvania series, Contra series and thers more series that KONAMI has put out on nintendo, super nintendo ahd sega i would love to see in Playstation store they dont take up much space/memory so they can be put under the PS3 Minis. If anyone knows how to make these suggestion to playstation let me know by emailing me stevenreynolds81@yahoo.com or let them know your self "" COME ON PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO SEE MORE OF THESE CLASSIC BRUNG TO PLAYSTATION STORE I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT WANTS TO RELIVE THE PAST ON THE NEXT GEN SYSTEM "". You also have the ninja turtles, double dragon, ninja gadian,strret fighter,and dont forget KILLER INSTINCT come on playstaion put mortal kombat 2 and 3, mega man, and bionic commando games why not these.

Message 1 of 2 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: Playstation store game ideas

Apr 15, 2011

Sony takes suggestions here: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

Before you post your idea you may want to do some searching first.  I guarantee that others have already suggested it.

Message 2 of 2 (24 Views)
0 Likes