Jun 17 2012
By: JPWells123 First Son 23 posts
Accepted Solution

Playstation plus (important question)

3 replies 21 views Edited Jun 17, 2012

Hello all,

I am curious about purchasing a PS+ 3-month subscription, as I want to get a few PS+ exclusive games (example being Warhammer 40k - origanly £50).

When the subscription expires, do I still get to play the game I downloaded even though I bought it for free.? To sumerise, could I still play the game normally when the sub expires or don't I get access to it any longer? (Does this apply to ALL PS+ gamesyou buy even if they're not free?)

Thanks in advance,

JPWells123 (PSN)

Message 1 of 4 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
576 posts

Re: Playstation plus (important question)

Jun 17, 2012

Games that you acquire for free with PS Plus are only available to you as long as you are subscribed to Plus. Games buy at a discount price are yours forever. The only free items you retain after your subscription ends are avatars, themes and wallpaper.

A three month subscription may all you need to beat those games, but if I were you I would go for a full year subscription as you are getting a heapful content.

Message 2 of 4 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jun 17, 2012

Cool! Thanks a lot, will go for a free month just because of price but thank you again for responce

Can I send you a Friend Requset? What's your PSN?

Your's faithally,

JPWells123

Message 3 of 4 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Jun 17, 2012

why not go for a full year? Its a lot cheaper in the long run and there are over 12 full games that are offered for free.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 4 (21 Views)
0 Likes