Apr 10 2013
By: mooserocka Hekseville Citizen 344 posts

Playstation please for the love of god stop releasing **bleep** games in classics

18 replies 523 views Edited Apr 10, 2013
Seriously every week I wait for a good game in the classics. I want something great and you release these crap **bleep** games. We're never gonna play them why would you do that instead of some really great classics we have been waiting for. What the hell ps this is crap.
Message 1 of 19 (523 Views)
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Re: Playstation please for the love of god stop releasing **bleep** games in classics

Apr 10, 2013

You might not like those releases but others might like it.

Message 2 of 19 (510 Views)
Naughty Paw
20485 posts

Re: Playstation please for the love of god stop releasing **bleep** games in classics

Apr 10, 2013
Just because you don't particularly like a game that gets released doesn't mean that somebody else won't enjoy it. Sony can't cater to a single person's will to release certain games and simply ignore everything else. If that means releasing lesser known, possibly not-as-good games occasionally, then so be it.

Also, no one is forcing you to buy the content. If you don't like the content, then just ignore it and move on.
Message 3 of 19 (494 Views)
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Apr 10, 2013
@mooserocka

I haven't been too thrilled with a lot of their releases, either. I know they must appeal to folks, or they wouldn't be releasing them.

What games would you like to see released, mooserocka?

*smile*

I have been hoping and waiting to see if they might release 'Breath of Fire III' and 'Breath of Fire V'. I would also like to have 'Tecmo's Deception'!

Every now and again I do a little search at the PS store, just in case they might release one of them. I have also made a little noise about it, but considering that I might be the last fan of these particular classics, I'm afraid my voice probably won't amount to much!

*smille*

It's okay, though. I do still have all of them in their original format.

Happy day, ya'all!

--Valzee

PSN ID: valzgr8

"How do we know that zombies are not happy being who they are?"

Just so you know...
Bullies do NOT get to tell the bullied to shut their Playstations off! Sony says so!

Photobucket

Message 4 of 19 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Actually the OP is right. Nobody is going to buy and / or play japanese games in japanese language. The amount of people in the NA / EU PSN with knowledge of fluent japanese must be like 1%...if that. I really don't understand the point of these releases. They are visual novels and JRPGs which means knowledge of the language is a must~.
Message 5 of 19 (431 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 10, 2013
The GTA releases are quite good, Rayman 2 Revolution I believe is in there, which is a really good game.

I wanna see Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 1, 2, and 3(though, it would be nice to see them in HD Collections, but ill take anything at this point), Silent Hill 4 The Room, since I own the first on PSN, and the second and third already got a crappy HD release. I would say Kingdom Hearts, but luckily there making remixes of those Smiley Wink
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 6 of 19 (404 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Apr 10, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
Actually the OP is right. Nobody is going to buy and / or play japanese games in japanese language. The amount of people in the NA / EU PSN with knowledge of fluent japanese must be like 1%...if that. I really don't understand the point of these releases. They are visual novels and JRPGs which means knowledge of the language is a must~.

I agree.

Message 7 of 19 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11777 posts

Apr 10, 2013

The PlayStation Store already contains many great classics. Alundra, Wild Arms, the Final Fantasy series, Chrono Cross, Xenogears, and The Legend of Dragoon are all up on there. And it's not just RPGs either. The original Tomb Raiders, Twisted Metal 2, Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare, the Resident Evil series, and the Crash Bandicoot games have all been released.

PlayStation 2 classics is only a recent endeavor that has been started on in the last two years, so with that in mind the library is not as expansive as the PSOne entries at this point. Though, there are some great games on there too, everything from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to Midnight Club II. Beyond this week's entry of Fatal Frame, it's anyone's guess as to what we'll see next. But you have to keep in mind that it will take time to build on the list of available games, whether it means Sony has to go to the different publishers to acquire their allowance of being on the store or what have you.

Message 8 of 19 (378 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

The PlayStation Store already contains many great classics. Alundra, Wild Arms, the Final Fantasy series, Chrono Cross, Xenogears, and The Legend of Dragoon are all up on there. And it's not just RPGs either. The original Tomb Raiders, Twisted Metal 2, Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare, the Resident Evil series, and the Crash Bandicoot games have all been released.

PlayStation 2 classics is only a recent endeavor that has been started on in the last two years, so with that in mind the library is not as expansive as the PSOne entries at this point. Though, there are some great games on there too, everything from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to Midnight Club II. Beyond this week's entry of Fatal Frame, it's anyone's guess as to what we'll see next. But you have to keep in mind that it will take time to build on the list of available games, whether it means Sony has to go to the different publishers to acquire their allowance of being on the store or what have you.

Wait... what?

Oh... okay. You're talking on PS3.

We really need some sort of seperation in these forums. Without a proper title I thought he was just talking about PS Vita, since that's what I play on. Or maybe I'm right and he's talking PSV and you thought he was talking PS3? Idk.

The blogs should also be more descriptive. I look and see PSN next to a title and am like, "Oh... okay. Um, it that available on PS Vita or PS3. Hmm... guess I better start looking around." Would be nice if it said PSN for PS3 or PSN for PSV or PSN for PS3/PSV. I can't see that this would be that hard to do. Smiley Frustrated

Message 9 of 19 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Apr 10, 2013
I would like to see a lot of great ps2 rpg,s that have not been released. Also some great ps1 rpg,s. bof 3 as someone said is a good choice. Not bof 5 worst game ever. Whoever said some people might like these no no one will. We can't play games we don't understand. I can see if they were free but who would spend money on games we can't play. It's dumb. I'm just really mad because every week I wait for new classics and we have got crap for so long. We get **bleep** games and my little pony the **bleep** catalog for ps1 and ps2 has every game we got shafted. Please playstation before u release **bleep** games fill the catalog with American games first.
Message 10 of 19 (298 Views)
0 Likes