Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Re: Playstation please for the love of god stop releasing **bleep** games in classics

Apr 10, 2013
I'm talking about playstation network which is on vita and ps3 so why did I need to clarify?
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Re: Playstation please for the love of god stop releasing **bleep** games in classics

Apr 10, 2013

mooserocka wrote:
I'm talking about playstation network which is on vita and ps3 so why did I need to clarify?

Because not all games on PSN are available for both PS3 and PS Vita. So say someone thinks, "What's wrong with the classics available over PSN on PS3?" They might say something about it, like was said earlier. Then I walk in and see him/her countering with, "but all the Crash Bandicoot games are available, and so are blah blah blah games."

If I don't know any better I or other users might get excited about something that's not available or waste my/their time looking for these games that aren't available on the platform I'm using (PSV). Just kind of a being nice thing to your fellow gamers.

It's now apparent you were/are talking about games available on both PS3 and PSV.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2409 posts

Apr 10, 2013

mooserocka wrote:

PS2 classics don't apply to the PSV even though they are on the PSN. To be honest, when I read the OP the first thing I thought was that he was talking about the PSOne Classics released yesterday. Then it hit me that he could've been talking about Fatal Frame. UnrealButcher is right, with this new structure (if one feels generous and wants to address it as such) it's impossible to know who is talking about what~,

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

@mooserocka

That was me that said I would like to have BoF3 and BoFV. To be honest with you, my BoF5 sat in my cabinet for over two years, before I ever played it seriously, because when I first popped it into my playstation I was so disappointed that I cried!!!

But as I always had to save my money to buy my games, there was no way I was going to let that $50 be lost because I hated the game...so, when I ran out of games to play, I popped it back in and played it! It turned out to be a pretty good game...I have played and beat worse games ... (ie: Quest64 and Saga Frontier) ... AND although I would NOT spend another $50 to purchase it for my ps3, I would pay a few dollars to be able to play it on my ps3 with the possibility of earning trophies. *smile* (Hint hint, Sony!)

I agree with you on this point, there are a wide range of RPGs from playstation2 that would be a plus to add to my library. I'll keep hoping and watching for them.

---------------------------edit---for sony

Just to be clear, I would pay a few dollars to have Breath of Fire 3 and 5...I would not pay a cent for Quest64 or Saga Frontier.

----------------------------end edit!!!!

Happy day, ya'all!

--Valzee

PSN ID: valzgr8

"How do we know that zombies are not happy being who they are?"

Just so you know...
Bullies do NOT get to tell the bullied to shut their Playstations off! Sony says so!

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Lomax I agree. Honestly it is a lot of trouble for me to turn my ps2 on. I wish Sony would put games in the classics. I will buy games that I already have just to not have to go thru the trouble of unhooking cables and what not. I owned persona three and I bought it again on psn. Thier loosing so much money. And loosing out cause I guarantee no one bought these **bleep** only games. What idiot in songs board room thought that was a plausible idea
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Apr 12, 2013

@mooserocka,

Ya, I think that would be a pain in the foot! I actually have both of my ps2's hooked up in different rooms of the house...but I haven't played either since I got my ps3. I have to wonder if I ever will.

Happy day, ya'all!

--Valzee

Just so you know...
Bullies do NOT get to tell the bullied to shut their Playstations off! Sony says so!

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I still love the ps2 if the classics would actually start releasing games like Japan's catalog for ps2 games has over 2000 we have twenty. I think something is wrong there. Why can Japan get all the classics on thier ps store and we get none it's not fair. All we get is classics from Japan that we can't play. I'm being serious they are loosing out I would buy every game for ten bucks I already own and then trade them all into GameStop as long as I have them on my ps3 and don't have to switch wires every time.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (85 Views)
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Oh ya! ME TOO!!!! Personally, I would like to get rid of my ps2 and my games...but I just cannot do it until I have the games available to me on ps3...and I am not willing to do emulators on my pc either. *smile* I don't have to have all of the games, just my favorites. FFX and FFX-2 would be nice. 

Happy day, ya'all!

--Valzee

Just so you know...

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I think this is a major problem for all ps3 users. I have not talked to one person that wouldn't buy all thier games over on psn and sell thier old ps2 and one. Why is Sony so stupid on this money making opertunity. I wish they would read thier forums just once. I wish I worked there the way to run a company is to give customers what they want.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (71 Views)
0 Likes