Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 01 2012
By: TheSoundchaser First Son 7 posts

Playstation+ is evil and selfish!!

11 replies 187 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

Let me start out by saying , I've had PS+ for a few months and since that time, I don't think I have turned on my XBOX 360 .  I havent even had the time or desire to do so, with all these free games keeping me busy. I am not even sure I will renew my XBOX live gold account (which over the last few years has been a given  "Here comes January, time to renew again!!", why bother? XBOX doesnt give me anything free, I pay 50 for the privliege to play online?  "F" that, I will take my free games over that any day, oh yeah I forgot, I can play Multiplayer on PSN too. So sony I hope you are happy with yourselves, you have turned my XBOX into a dusty paper weight!!!! So Sony your free game strategy worked on me and without PS+ I probably would have never played Borderlands , which would have been a travesty ( This game is so much fun, I know I am late to the party) As a Husband / Father on a budget all the free games keep me busy, especially those lean financial months, I know I will always have something new to play. And anyone complaining about the price or game selection, is just not very informed. PS+ is an exceptional value .......now I will take my lips off of Sony's butt cheeks!!!!!!

Message 1 of 12 (187 Views)
VP of Gaming
29681 posts

Re: Playstation+ is evil and selfish!!

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

When I saw the title of your OP I was like "oh geezz here's someone else whining" lol, so I decided to bite & open up your post, there I was all ready to extoll the virtues of Plus Membership, but I didn't have to.

Great post, & welcome again!

Message 2 of 12 (182 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I dont typically post on forums, but after reading all the negativity towards PS+. I felt an obligation to post something positive about this service, I dont want Sony to get the idea that people arent enjoying this great service i.e free games, etc. And stop doing it all together, then we all lose out. I dont like every game they put out, but I still get a chance to try something new, I wouldnt have played otherwise.

Message 3 of 12 (174 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 1, 2012
I thought the same Brit.

@TheSoundchaser: My Xbox was only used for Halo and GTA IV. Could care less about it now, never should have went with an Xbox over PS3. Glad I went back to Sony at some point.
Message 4 of 12 (160 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Oct 1, 2012

TheSoundchaser wrote:

Let me start out by saying , I've had PS+ for a few months and since that time, I don't think I have turned on my XBOX 360 .  I havent even had the time or desire to do so, with all these free games keeping me busy. I am not even sure I will renew my XBOX live gold account (which over the last few years has been a given  "Here comes January, time to renew again!!", why bother? XBOX doesnt give me anything free, I pay 50 for the privliege to play online?  "F" that, I will take my free games over that any day, oh yeah I forgot, I can play Multiplayer on PSN too. So sony I hope you are happy with yourselves, you have turned my XBOX into a dusty paper weight!!!! So Sony your free game strategy worked on me and without PS+ I probably would have never played Borderlands , which would have been a travesty ( This game is so much fun, I know I am late to the party) As a Husband / Father on a budget all the free games keep me busy, especially those lean financial months, I know I will always have something new to play. And anyone complaining about the price or game selection, is just not very informed. PS+ is an exceptional value .......now I will take my lips off of Sony's butt cheeks!!!!!!

Awesome, I agree and I am a new member of PLUS as well.  Borderlands, would not have been on my purchase list either, for the same budgeting reasons you posted, but now I have it.  

I only have to find time to play it now, but BF3 keeps PULLING ME BACK IN.

May the X Box go down in flames!

Moble

Message 5 of 12 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Also, I couldn't find the Thread again to post my input.

BRIT, I agree now, a PLUS should be shown on the Forum.  This way, at least posts can attract immediate attention for PLUS member comment.

Not to alienate those who don't have it, but sometimes the conversation is specific to PLUS content and games.

Moble

Message 6 of 12 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Same here @BRIT  Lol

Message 7 of 12 (151 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29681 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Thanks guys :smileyhappy:.

Message 8 of 12 (147 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29681 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

Moble, there's this new Thread here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-and-Help/PS-Symbol-for-Forum-users/td-p/384...

It's not the same one but the idea is, go give it some support!

P.S. I like the text color, or is that coloUr lol!

Message 9 of 12 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 1, 2012

W

Message 10 of 12 (126 Views)
0 Likes