Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: Playstation Vita is now at Costco!!

Dec 21, 2011

Im buying it at Gamestop because i want my POINTS!!!!!

Message 31 of 35 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22462 posts

Dec 21, 2011

chatito21 wrote:

Im buying it at Gamestop because i want my POINTS!!!!!

LOL

just buy from the place that best for you

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 35 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Dec 21, 2011

I'm doing exactly the same. With the first edition bundle, 3 32GB memory cards, Portable charger, and $500 worth of PSN cards I'm expecting around 14000+ points =)

Message 33 of 35 (28 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 21, 2011

ILickPandas wrote:

I'm highly curious towards how far he has gone down the path of idiocy. His contradictions to himself is quite ridiculous and quite funny to read. 2 year warrenty and 90 day refund is not the same thing as you have posted the 2nd post. But, you never do quite read what you right. Talking about Dulun that is.

It is a little confusing if you aren't a Costco member. What is is on electronics they double the warranty to 2 years, the amount of time you have to return the product is 90 days. Before there wasn't a limitiation on when you could return an electonic product, so you really didn't need a warranty, you just brought it back to the store...

Message 34 of 35 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22462 posts

Dec 21, 2011

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

ILickPandas wrote:

I'm highly curious towards how far he has gone down the path of idiocy. His contradictions to himself is quite ridiculous and quite funny to read. 2 year warrenty and 90 day refund is not the same thing as you have posted the 2nd post. But, you never do quite read what you right. Talking about Dulun that is.

It is a little confusing if you aren't a Costco member. What is is on electronics they double the warranty to 2 years, the amount of time you have to return the product is 90 days. Before there wasn't a limitiation on when you could return an electonic product, so you really didn't need a warranty, you just brought it back to the store...

***sigh**

Logical.. you wasting your time...  i understand your effort in trying to explaining things to people so they can have a better understanding of things...

but.. this is a lost case.... just leave it be..  

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 35 (28 Views)
0 Likes