Message 21 of 35 (12 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Playstation Vita is now at Costco!!

Dec 18, 2011

dulun18 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

I don't think the First Edition Bundle is coming to Costco. That bundle is being releasd a week before the official release, hense the name. Costco will probably make its own bundle, like they have in the past, or just sell the console. Since Costco's prices on games and accessories don't fluxuate much, I will probably buy them from someplace else...

probably...

and yes.. Costco often has their own EXCLUSIVE BUNDLE... 

i wonder what they will include in the bundle..

i need at least  A GAME  and a MEMORY CARD

since what's the point of buying the system only??

when i got

my psone.. i have 2 games..

gameboy advance i got like 3 games..

ps2.. i have 4 games..

psp i have about 6-8 games..   (also slim)

ps3  i have 15 games!!  (buy when the slim version came out)

but it's because i waited out for the price to drop.. but this time. .i don't care.. this will be my first time getting a system right on its release date!!

Unless I can't, I will probably just get the system at Costco, because the system will be the same price everywhere and I like the Costco guarantee. But games and accessories, I will shop around for since there might be some price competition their.

With your high sales tax, you should buy your games and acessories from Amazon...

Message 22 of 35 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
276 posts

Dec 18, 2011

Doesn't matter actually. No matter where everyone in washington buys from, they auto add 9.5% (going to 10% in jan.) Its another way to get more money. Like my tennis rackets should have been 105.00 but it went to 129 with shipping costs.

Message 23 of 35 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22581 posts

Dec 18, 2011

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

With your high sales tax, you should buy your games and acessories from Amazon...

which is what i'm doing since PS2 generation ..  always guy games and accessories from amazon or newegg.

never go to a local store (like wal-mart, target, gamestop, etc..).. only go to bestbuy during the holidays (whent hey have cheap games)  like $8-$10 a new game..

I bought my ps3 at costo (move bundle)..  so i'm going to buy the ps vita at costco as well..

since it's easy to return if needed..   

for games.. i've never return a game before!!   that's why it's ok to buy online    cheap and no sale tax..

and since the system itself is aroudn $300 + (i want the 3G vesion here) .. so it's best to buy instore for the guarantee in case i need it

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 35 (12 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6918 posts

Dec 18, 2011

dulun18 wrote:

http://kotaku.com/5868967/the-great-ps-vita-size-comparison/gallery/1?tag=psvita

The Great PS Vita Size Comparison 

seriously.. such a big box.. for just a tiny little game card..

Some of those pics are kinda funny, on their own.  Like the car and Ultraman comparisons.  Those toys can come in many sizes, so it doesn't do any good to compare them when we don't know how big the other object is .

Message 25 of 35 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22581 posts

Dec 18, 2011

JERM7 wrote:

Some of those pics are kinda funny, on their own.  Like the car and Ultraman comparisons.  Those toys can come in many sizes, so it doesn't do any good to compare them when we don't know how big the other object is .

personally,  i think the best comparision pick would be ??

having the ps vita right next to all version of PSP there are !!!   yeah.. even the PSP NO    LOL

similar to something like this

http://www.psp2portable.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/sony-psp2-size-comparison.jpg

Message 26 of 35 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Dec 19, 2011

dulun18 wrote:

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:

Why should I buy it at Costco? So I can get it in bulk?

My Game Library: Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Little Big Planet, Infamous, Infamous 2, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Heavy Rain, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Blur, Sports Champions. PSN: ScreamAimFire999

no my fellow gamer!!

you buy it at costco for the LIFETIME WARRANTY that will come with it!!!

how many place allow you to return an OPENED game system  for  a FULL REFUND  even after 90 days???

**I got the psone, ps2 as gifts.. bought my psp at bestbuy...  but with the PS3 i bought it at costco and man i'm loving it!!

**i returned my PS3 which i used for 1 yr.. and get the money back to buy the PS3 Move bundle!! way back**..

honestly? they release a better version of the ps3.. i'll return my current system just like last time.

which is why i'm going to buy my PS VITA at costco!!   since the thing is $350 + tax.. it's not cheap..

There is a Lifetime Warranty? Really? If what you are discussing is true than, Cosco actually really suites me (I plan on taken my PS Vita with me and playing it a lot).

I will need to check the website again and ask around if the Limited Edition is on sale at Cosco or if they have some similar bundle (it is a great value).

Hmm. On second thought, I will see if other stores have a similar thing. Of course, no other retail store will have a refund policy as flexible as Cosco (they are usually pretty great in handeling refunds).

Message 27 of 35 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22581 posts

Dec 19, 2011

Wakefulness wrote:

There is a Lifetime Warranty? Really? If what you are discussing is true than, Cosco actually really suites me (I plan on taken my PS Vita with me and playing it a lot).

I will need to check the website again and ask around if the Limited Edition is on sale at Cosco or if they have some similar bundle (it is a great value).

Hmm. On second thought, I will see if other stores have a similar thing. Of course, no other retail store will have a refund policy as flexible as Cosco (they are usually pretty great in handeling refunds).

i doubt it..  not many places have return policy like costco.. 

also .. costco is a members only place..  just in case you didn't know.

this is costco policy

http://shop.costco.com/en/Customer-Service/Concierge.aspx

usually.. electronics will only be accept for refund if under 90 days.. but for some reason game systems are excempt!! 

so they have pretty much LIFE TIME WARRANTY!!  

**2 yr warranty is standard for all electronics purchased at costco

Costco will accept returns within
90 days from the date of purchase for the following items:

• Televisions
  • Projectors
  • Computers
  • Cameras
  • Camcorders
  • Touch Screen Tablet
  • MP3s
  • Cellular Phones
Message 28 of 35 (12 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 21, 2011

dulun18 wrote:

Wakefulness wrote:

There is a Lifetime Warranty? Really?If what you are discussing is true than, Cosco actually really suites me (I plan on taken my PS Vita with me and playing it a lot).

i doubt it..  not many places have return policy like costco.. 

also .. costco is a members only place..  just in case you didn't know.

this is costco policy

http://shop.costco.com/en/Customer-Service/Concierge.aspx

usually.. electronics will only be accept for refund if under 90 days.. but for some reason game systems are excempt!! 

so they have pretty much LIFE TIME WARRANTY!!  

**2 yr warranty is standard for all electronics purchased at costco

Costco will accept returns within
90 days from the date of purchase for the following items:

• Televisions
  • Projectors
  • Computers
  • Cameras
  • Camcorders
  • Touch Screen Tablet
  • MP3s
  • Cellular Phones

I think the common thing about all those categories, is that there are frequent product changes and updates throughout the year, which may prompt someone to return their item to "upgrade". This isn't true for gaming consoles, where product updates are at least several years apart..

Message 29 of 35 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
276 posts

Dec 21, 2011

I'm highly curious towards how far he has gone down the path of idiocy. His contradictions to himself is quite ridiculous and quite funny to read. 2 year warrenty and 90 day refund is not the same thing as you have posted the 2nd post. But, you never do quite read what you right. Talking about Dulun that is.

Message 30 of 35 (12 Views)
0 Likes