Dec 28 2011
By: CertifiedFresh86 Splicer 91 posts

Playstation Vita Demo

15 replies 8 views Edited Dec 28, 2011

Anyone been to the mall demo sites or the social club to test out the Vita yet?

Message 1 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Re: Playstation Vita Demo

Dec 28, 2011

I've not been to any of those although I did go to Gamescom in Germany back in August and got to try out a number of different games.

Message 2 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7400 posts

Dec 28, 2011

CertifiedFresh86 wrote:

not yet but i will soon , once they have them on display at the playstation lounge in NY

Message 3 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Dec 28, 2011

remanutd5 wrote:

CertifiedFresh86 wrote:

not yet but i will soon , once they have them on display at the playstation lounge in NY

Cool.  I work for a company associated with Sony, and we're setting up a social club in New York in a couple weeks where you can set up an experience you want to try out based on the different features of the Vita.  And it's in a group setting, so it's pretty cool.  We already got one going in San Francisco and people really liked it, so we're bringing more clubs to more big cities like Miami, L.A., etc.

Message 4 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 28, 2011

CertifiedFresh86 wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

CertifiedFresh86 wrote:

Cool.  I work for a company associated with Sony, and we're setting up a social club in New York in a couple weeks where you can set up an experience you want to try out based on the different features of the Vita.  And it's in a group setting, so it's pretty cool.  We already got one going in San Francisco and people really liked it, so we're bringing more clubs to more big cities.

bring one to Kansas City please or Joplin MO.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 5 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Dec 28, 2011

Incagneto wrote:

CertifiedFresh86 wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

CertifiedFresh86 wrote:

Cool.  I work for a company associated with Sony, and we're setting up a social club in New York in a couple weeks where you can set up an experience you want to try out based on the different features of the Vita.  And it's in a group setting, so it's pretty cool.  We already got one going in San Francisco and people really liked it, so we're bringing more clubs to more big cities.

I think the closest one to you is in Gurnee, IL :/  But hey, 600 miles isn't very far, right? lol

Seriously though, if it was up to me, there'd be one in Kansas City.  I'm a die-hard Chiefs fan

Message 6 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 28, 2011

CertifiedFresh86 wrote:

Incagneto wrote:

CertifiedFresh86 wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

CertifiedFresh86 wrote:

I think the closest one to you is in Gurnee, IL :/  But hey, 600 miles isn't very far, right? lol

Seriously though, if it was up to me, there'd be one in Kansas City.  I'm a die-hard Chiefs fan

yeah well I had to say it. it be cheaper for me to just wait for the ps vita heh. honestly I would rather it to be where I live right now so this little wannabe city can expand and help it become a real city. I miss my home town . I know that will never happen so I say Kansas City or Joplin MO.  if anything give it to Joplin Missouri since they had a bad tornado that went threw there in march. still not fully fixed up yet.

anyway I cant wait for the ps vita to launch already.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 7 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Dec 28, 2011

I hope I get to try a demo if they get some PSVitas at the playstation lounge in Toronto. Only a month and 25 days until the psvita releases

Message 8 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Dec 29, 2011

No.

To think I'm only about 4 hours away from it. I really need to move back to California.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 9 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Dec 29, 2011

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

No.

To think I'm only about 4 hours away from it. I really need to move back to California.

Yep.

Where are you living now?

Message 10 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes