Aug 23 2012
By: lazarojenrry Wastelander 630 posts

Playstation Triggers Funtastic In Our Bodies

[ Edited ]
4 replies 2021 views Edited Sep 4, 2012

My name is Ryan and I'm a gamer of playstation network.

Well it all began during the year of 2006 I was a little kid playing with my Game Boy Advance. When I was five years old I always wanted to earn playstation 1 by helping my father clean his car and earning points from my points chart. After I helped him clean his vehicle he ask me, " your ready to earn your big prize ? " he said. I respond and said, " cool when I'll get my prize ? " I respond. He said, " December 11th " he said. On December 11th 2006 I'm six years old after November which is my birthday month my father said, " are your ready son ? " he said. I reply back and said, " yes I'm ready ". And he got me a playstation 1 the first version of playstation.

I was astonished to see the playstation 1 in my existence of this earth. The first game that I play is Final Fantasy 9 this game was the best rated game when I first bought that for playstation 1. The game it was great and fun and whole lot of adventures finding great items and it was stupendous the graphic look pretty classic but not to classic it almost look like my poke'mon game but it was dissimilar. I remember that playstation 1 is the top legend of playstation conception of Sony Computer Entertainment that they released during that year. And the playstation is my first acquisition a ps1 in 2006 and I kept getting ps1 classical games from GameStop because classic is one of my favorite categories.

After two years later 2008 March 21st I was in GameStop buying a Playstation 2 slim system. The playstation slim is 2nd version of the playstation new and improve upgrade system of the playstation. The games what I bought is was so many I couldn't tell you that much. The first game what I've bought is Socom U.S Navy Seals, grand theft auto games, and my favorite Kingdom hearts now kingdom hearts is really divine the first part of this game is you got to face those green black creatures it like a puzzle but you got to figure out through level. On the beach it fun you get to challenge people that was on the island discover secret paths along the way and all that. Still didn't complete the game I was some type of town level but is cool I play more than this game what I have still trying to complete all of my games through classic through 3D animations.

Playstation 2 is a great system to have for you to play online with people servers the game I play online and is star wars battlefront II is the great server you can play their reaction of the game made them ten times happier. Everyone of star wars fans was hoping they can make this happen that they all been waiting for star wars battlefront III. I check their retrospect on the blog and I reply to their post and said, " well if they going to release the game it would be my best star wars game selection that I ever pick " I said. Playstation 2 is could be the best console on the top two not sure but that my opinion. Sony know how to accomplish their thing I mean no kidding they made this ps2 so cool because of the memory save data storage great online servers and more stuff what they did on the ps2 system.playstation

Then three years In 2011 that's when the ps3 system has been announce In all over world wide television my mouth was dropped to the bottom of the hard cold floor. I taken out my wallet out of my pants and ran inside of my vehicle and rush towards GameStop. There a lot of people getting in GameStop I dash inside quickly and bought the ps3 system. It was crazy out there I even barely survive during that crazy people wanted to get the slim and the fat ps3. When I got home it was true the 3rd version of all the Playstation generations the Playstation 3 system newly upgrade with web browser,music,videos,games, and much much more.

Like these babies they run great and stable the games what I bought is GTA IV, SmackDown v.s Raw 2008, fight night round 3, rainbow six Vegas 2, Kane & Lynch Dead Man, Pay Day The Heist pre-order and one of my favorite Conan and Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. When I first plug in the cords of the ps3 great dynamic theme pops up when I turn the ps3 on with the original music of the Playstation 3. Before I sign in the Playstation network account I play Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare in single player I first started out in the intro where alasad killed me in front of his terrorist army of Iraq. After the training mission I was on a Russian ship where they have high tech weapons. When I found my first Intel computer near the bunk bed and I continue to find more on each level.

When the ship started to sink it was intense of the graphic the action based on a military attack. When I successfully pass all levels of single player and got all Intel to unlock my arcade and cheats the most favorite part is Infinity Ward made multiplayer action and guns with camos even gold camo thank you Infinity Ward your the best. This Call Of Duty games never end without a fight when they publishing games like this . When I register my account I couldn't create a best gamertag but anyways I put my dad name Lazaro and the mouse Jenrry I know the mouse name Jerry and I put the N after the letter E and made it like Jenrry.

When I first play online in 2011 in Call Of Duty 4 I started to rank up to sgt and up and up. In 2012 I was rank 10th prestige level 55 all challenges unlock without no hacks I hated when people cheats online. Then the First time I went to Playstation home our public Home beta game. When I skip the tutorial I first buy myself a skull pants and many more clothing and earning rewards the more the merrier I get to be in Playstation Home. The first time I see the space and it called central plaza we missed it so much that is our favorite space to go every event going on.

The Playstation Home is one of my beneath of my heart to play and contact with your friends and play games thank you Playstation Home designers.

You see Playstation console are the best for me because without playstation I would be back playing old games from Game Boy Advance and my life would be not fun without it what the story what I made is my experience in real life they build the Ps3 for fun in our social life with family and even people from around the world playstation is the great generations from the first ps1 through ps3 and other Playstation system too. The End

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (2,021 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3912 posts

Re: Playstation Triggers Funtastic In Our Bodies

Aug 23, 2012

Good story. jenrry.

I'm glad that you did not jump right to PS3 at 6 years old, and have gotten to experience the evolution of PlayStation over the last 6 years. So do you have own a PS3 now? All I see in your story is PS1 and PS2.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (2,003 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
630 posts

Aug 23, 2012

yeah im about to put the finishing touch the ps3 im just going to put in it because it not about contest is about your playstation experience when it first started and all that im doing it for fun :smileyhappy: just let me put the ps3 part then im done finally theres a story that im ok to write.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (2,001 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
630 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012
Im completely finished with my story of playstation wheew that hard work here horror now you can get to read it ps1 ps2 and ps3 :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (1,992 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
630 posts

Aug 26, 2012

man i can't believe i did it i got power mind for this story. generations pretty cool.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (1,967 Views)
0 Likes