Oct 04 2012
By: lazarojenrry Wastelander 631 posts

Playstation Tricked Or Treats !

[ Edited ]
2 replies 233 views Edited Oct 5, 2012

Four years later I were a young age kid who likes Halloween on the holidays. I also loved Playstation Home Halloween event too. Holidays it's what my favorite day where I do many events as a young child. Through playstation I've always play great scary video games, Such as Half-Life, Silent Hill 3, and Resident Evil. Things started to get a little paranormal in my house as a kid.

It's all started in October 3rd, 2008 when I were looking at a Halloween costume magazine. The prices are really good it collapsed down to 30% off. Suddenly my playstation 3 is turned on unexpectedly. " Hmmm that weird I've didn't turned my playstation system on " I said. I've asked through around my house even my friends. " Have you turned my playstation 3 on ?. " I said. They've said, " No we never go to your room without my permission. " 

Soon like about 7:00 pm in the evening we're playing Half-Life on the playstation 2 with my good old friends, Mike, John and Rob. We've played two hours on the mission and then suddenly we heard big weird noise through the walls. I were scared and surprise !. My parents were doing the loud strange noises. We both laughed together " great scare I almost peed my pants. "

On day 28th outside it were starting to get a little chilly. The Halloween items are ready for sale and some people like to buy Halloween items from anywhere in the store. I've bought candy. The reason I've bought candy is because I also like to give out children's favorite treat around my neighborhood. During the evening I'm playing on my playstation 3 on playstation Home they've started publishing great prices around the good old mall.

I've remember I played the Halloween game in the plaza not sure what it was but it's a long time that I've played. There were pumpkins, skulls and all scary Halloween that they ever published in 2008. The free goodies were awesome !.  My good old friends, Mike, John and Rob visit in Playstation Home in the central plaza. Until I were tricked by my friends and lose the games and still get rewards. They've said, " you got tricked and you got a treat. " We both laughed then at the end a big scary face showed in my screen. Scary but not cool.

On day 31st Halloween it started at 8:00 pm. I were suited up as a uncharted Nathan Drake costume going trick or treating along with my close friends. We went house to house door to door and so far our bag is getting full. Until the last neighbor from the door, we said, " trick or treat " and she asking question what I suppose be I said, " Nathan Drake the adventurer ." And gave us a treat it was a pineapple. We both laugh and said, " hey we have something healthy that candy ." However, the our neighbor gave us 100 candy to us !. It's a big sack of candy that we all sang a song about candy. I always like holidays especially Halloween. I can't wait till this Month October 31st of Halloween in Playstation 3 and outside. My costume will be Nathan Drake and I'm always ready for hunting candy. The End

ps3 pumpkinuncharted 1 costume

Long.Live.Playstation 

Message 1 of 3 (233 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21 posts

Re: Playstation Tricked Or Treats !

Oct 5, 2012
Thats asome cool costume too
Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)
0 Likes
First Son