Aug 12 2010
By: m_2lazy First Son 1 posts

Playstation Store doesn't load.

5 replies 1738 views Edited Aug 12, 2010

Hello fellow Playstation users,

Playstation Store won't load. Tried it yesterday, tried it today, but it just wouldn't load. I can sign in to PlayStation Network, but when I try to load the Store, the loading icon appears, the screen goes black, but after the loading finishes, it won't load the interface. The only thing displayed will be my wallpaper. The console doesn't freeze or anything, if i press the CIRCLE button, it will ask me if i want to exit the playstation store, but nothing shows up on the TV.

Also I can't access the redeem option ( same problem ) or anything that looks like the interface ( That blue window thingy ) from the store.

This happened after I have updated to 3.41. Tried it several times, it just won't work

Any suggestions please?

Message 1 of 6 (1,738 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Playstation Store doesn't load.

Sep 29, 2011

Any solution?

I got the same problem as you. 5 days ago i bought Ps3 Slim 160, i registred account and there wasn't any problem with PS Store. But from 3 days I can't open PSS. I can play online by PSN but when I try to open store, the loading icon appears, screen goes black and after that i can see only my wallpaper. Console doesn't freeze. When I press CIRCLE button, it ask me if i want to exit the playstation store.

Message 2 of 6 (1,738 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9301 posts

Oct 1, 2011

Could this maybe be from your Internet connection? Are your Nat settings set to "NAT2"?

Message 3 of 6 (1,738 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 1, 2011

Thanks for help.

I solved my problem. The reason was my router. When I am connected directly by modem everything is alright.

Message 4 of 6 (1,738 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Change the video output in display settings to automatic

Message 5 of 6 (1,684 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts