Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
4 posts

Re: Playstation Store Error 80023102

Feb 19, 2012

I keep getting a (80023102) error every time I try to buy my damn DLC  from the store or add money to my funds. It's been like this since last night when I tried to do it, and for all I know it could've been longer. I don't know what is going on here but I am about to call them up, because this is not how a huge console community should be run. There is always sometype of problem with PSN, and though I wish that wasn't the case, it usually is.

-KHM-
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 99 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 6, 2012

Same thing here, i've called the customer services 3 times and they always told me that it wasn't a problem on their side and that it must be my card provider. I've called the company of my credit card and they told me with proofs that they accepted the transaction and that it was Playstation that blocked it...

Called Playstation back and they tell me that my account is all right and that they can't help me... Usual response... go buy a PSN card in store...

What the... every company with who i buy online i can use my card, but not with the PSN store... Really i don't know what to do more than bring back the ps3 and vita to store since they are all on warranty and get a refund.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 99 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Same problem. Had it for a few days now. Tried all suggestions to no avail. I didn't contact Sony, and it seems as though that I'd have just been wasting my breath. This problem has been around as long as PSN has, so it's obvious Sony doesn't know what the problem is, or, since in time the problem goes away, they're not very concerned about it. But they should be.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 99 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 29, 2012

Been having this error code for 3 weeks now, every game I try and purchase. What's the deal Sony??

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 99 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 4, 2012

i have been haveing the same problem for about two dys now and its really starting to bug me that sony has still not fixed this problem, i remember the same thing happening to me at least once a year since i have had a PS3 and i got my PS3 the first year they came out

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 99 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 9, 2012

PLEASE HELP!  This error 80032102 is really getting on my nerves!!!! Sony really needs to fix this error.  Is there any way I can fix the problem?  I have tried everything I can think of: I have tried multiple cards, reentered my billing information, cleared my cache, etc.  I was able to purchase multiple items in HOME earlier today without problems.  Now I cannot even add funds.  Yesterday I encountered this error, but fixed it by reentering my card information in the XMB menu.  I really want this to be fixed.  Please Help. Sony Please Fix This.  Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 99 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 9, 2012

PLEASE HELP!  This error 80032102 is really getting on my nerves!!!! Sony really needs to fix this error.  Is there any way I can fix the problem?  I have tried everything I can think of: I have tried multiple cards, reentered my billing information, cleared my cache, etc.  I was able to purchase multiple items in HOME earlier today without problems.  Now I cannot even add funds.  Yesterday I encountered this error, but fixed it by reentering my card information in the XMB menu.  I really want this to be fixed.  Please Help. Sony Please Fix This.  Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 99 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 9, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 99 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 9, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 99 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 9, 2012

I've found a fix. After months with the problem and no help from the customer services other than go buy a PSN card at wal-mart. I've brought my Vita and PS3 to the store for a full refund and bought from the competition. I'm happy now.

Hope this help.

Seriously this problem is really a pain and Sony don't seems to know how to solve it. REALLY SAD

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 99 (322 Views)
0 Likes