May 22 2011
By: xRuined First Son 3 posts

Playstation Store Down

6 replies 106 views Edited May 22, 2011

I've Been waiting patiently for some time now to buy First Strike map pack for Black Ops, still dissapointed i cannot access the playstation store for some reason, Please get this up by tomorow.... Thanks....

Message 1 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Playstation Store Down

May 22, 2011

Forgot to mention : I was ready to finally buy the map pack 2 days before playstation went down, 3 weeks after that and playstation finally returning, (Waiting Patiently) I still cannot buy the First Strike map pack... Let alone on Xbox i could buy First Strike, and even Escalation, Why cant playstation atleast let me buy the one that was available for xbox almost 4 months ago... Seriously.

Message 2 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

May 22, 2011

no one has access to the store yet, some people say its due the 24th im just saying....

Message 3 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 22, 2011

How hard is it to get the whole network up, but than have troubles getting the store up. Dont get me wrong... Ill always be loyal to playstation, but right now i feel that playstation isn't working to its full potential and i feel that if this incident happened at microsoft, it would have been restored much faster, being a competitve rivalry, i would have thaught playstation would have jumped on this and had everything restored sooner, and even though its finally been restored i cant use half the features that i regularly use... I dont think if playstation were to say "We are working as hard as we can to regain all uses" Or "We are doing everything in are power" Is entirly truthfull. I really want plastation to pick up the paste and live up to its name.... Come on Sony...

Message 4 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

May 22, 2011

I know you want the store up an running like myself and many people, just be patient. There behind 4 weeks of updates so I'm pretty sure Sony is working hard to get everything up and running good with the store.

Message 5 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1243 posts

May 22, 2011

xRuined wrote:

How hard is it to get the whole network up, but than have troubles getting the store up. Dont get me wrong... Ill always be loyal to playstation, but right now i feel that playstation isn't working to its full potential and i feel that if this incident happened at microsoft, it would have been restored much faster, being a competitve rivalry, i would have thaught playstation would have jumped on this and had everything restored sooner, and even though its finally been restored i cant use half the features that i regularly use... I dont think if playstation were to say "We are working as hard as we can to regain all uses" Or "We are doing everything in are power" Is entirly truthfull. I really want plastation to pick up the paste and live up to its name.... Come on Sony...

I wish there was an emoticon for *Blank Stare*.

You don't think that Sony is doing everything they can to get the Store Software re-written to be absolutely secure as fast as possible? As a result of the Hacker incident Sony's Stock Has Plummeted $3.45 Billion and every day the store is down they are losing Hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars more in sales.

G4TV's Adam Sessler said something i totally agree with on his Webcast 'Feedback', Gamers are more concerned with the inability to play online or purchase DLC then they are on the future security of their information.

And I'm seeing it everywhere. A majority of gamers posts (at least those under the age of 30) are more focused on the inconvenience of not having access to PSN and the Store rather then the inconvenience that someone out there has  their Personal Information and CC info. Not Might have; They have it. Sure you may have already changed your passwords and gotten new plastic and that's an important step. But it does not end there. Sony has to do their due dilligance and make sure something like this doesnt happen again.

Message 6 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
22 posts

May 22, 2011

I'm sure if you write directly to Sony that they'll drop everything they're doing and put all employees on this matter. They may not realize how important it is for YOU to have it to get those map packs. Send a photo of yourself too so they'll know who they're dealing with.

Message 7 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes