Apr 08 2013
By: IAmRonnylox1 Monster Hunter 44 posts

Playstation Store Description.

2 replies 67 views Edited Apr 8, 2013

So I saw in one of the articles on the blog that this game was one of the top sellers in march. I clicked on the link to see what it was about and figure out if I would like to buy it.

Based on this description, it would appear as though the nearly 500+ raters and im assuming thousands of purchasers are simply perverts. The game is simply about getting some DLC that includes costumes.

"An all new Atelier Totori for the PlayStation®Vita system, 'Plus' added features! Get the exclusive swimsuits in one pack with this game & DLC bundle! 'Angel Swimsuit' and 'Devil Bikini' are included in this package."

No description of the game is given for those like me who are new to the Atelier Totori franchise, assuming there is one. Please fix this.

Proud Owner of PS3, PS Vita, Nintendo Wii and 3DS.
O... I also have a 360.
Message 1 of 3 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Re: Playstation Store Description.

Apr 8, 2013

IAmRonnylox1 wrote:

So I saw in one of the articles on the blog that this game was one of the top sellers in march. I clicked on the link to see what it was about and figure out if I would like to buy it.

Based on this description, it would appear as though the nearly 500+ raters and im assuming thousands of purchasers are simply perverts. The game is simply about getting some DLC that includes costumes.

"An all new Atelier Totori for the PlayStation®Vita system, 'Plus' added features! Get the exclusive swimsuits in one pack with this game & DLC bundle! 'Angel Swimsuit' and 'Devil Bikini' are included in this package."

No description of the game is given for those like me who are new to the Atelier Totori franchise, assuming there is one. Please fix this.

This right here, will make people insta-buy it like how DOA 5+ did

Message 2 of 3 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: Playstation Store Description.

Apr 8, 2013

IAmRonnylox1 wrote:

I had this problem when I checked the game first time , but youtube helped me to check the game Smiley Tongue and to tell you the truth since I'm a big crazy JRPGs fan I couldn't pass not having this game on my vita (although I hated to pay 40$ while you can get it for ps3 much cheaper) and for the DLC I wish it was extra quests or side story quests or extra items that you could use instade of these useless swimsuits (and TBH here I don't care about any cloths DLC because I like to play the game that have the characters run with their original cloths) . Anyway, my lil sister made me buy her new PSV + this game so I paid 2 times for this game now lol and she is really happy with it .

Message 3 of 3 (42 Views)
0 Likes