Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 04 2012
By: scottsm First Son 15 posts

Playstation Store Broken

7 replies 493 views Edited Nov 4, 2012

Sooooo.... the playstation store has been broken for awhile. I can't buy a single thing, which makes me kind of angry. You actually going to provide this thing called..... customer support? I know, your sony and customer support is simply the stuff of legends. But it would be awesome if I could play AC3. Posting here out of desperation.... PLEASE UPDATE YOUR CUSTOMERS SONY.... WE ARE ALL IN THE FLIPPIN DARK, WE WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY.... BUT APPARENTLY YOU DON'T WANT IT!!!!!!! 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9485 posts

Re: Playstation Store Broken

Nov 4, 2012
i dont know what you are talking about, im not having any issues using the store
>

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (492 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Then you..... are lucky as hell. There are a TON of people trying to buy stuff on the store. They are greeted with An Error Has Occured.... it's pissing me off.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (487 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

This is the main thread... not a single  response from sony - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/I-can-t-add-funds-to-my-wallet/td...

edit: profanity removed

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (486 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10973 posts

Nov 4, 2012

The best way to get in contact with Sony's customer support service is not through the forums but rather by e-mail or by phone. Head to their contact page so you'll be able to do this to see if someone on the other side can find a way to help service your needs with whatever is causing the problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (481 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Why the hell do they have support forums.... WHEN THEY DON'T PROVIDE SUPPORT ON THOSE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!

I don't wanna spend two hours on the phone with Sony... I want them to do their f**cking job.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

Nov 4, 2012

wait 2 hours (which it wont be that long, at most 10 minutes) on the phone or wait until NEVER to have them respond on the forums

there is your two choices.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (470 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10973 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Support forums exist for answers that can help people from PlayStation users. For instance, let's say your PlayStation 3 is broken. Someone comes on the support board to ask a question about what can be done about this. Members can provide feedback on the different ways to go about what to do, including that of phoning Sony.

Of course, not all problems can be answered. The PlayStation Store's redesign seems to be affecting some people worse than others. While there obviously are people having issues, it's not the case for everyone. I wouldn't think a phone call to Sony would take two hours, as I've had troubles over the years and never has any phone call lasted that long. If you'd prefer, you can send out an e-mail and wait for the response. Though, it's hard to say whether this would help matters as you can imagine that not having someone over the phone to interact with their suggestions directly would probably take even longer than getting a person over the phone.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (465 Views)
0 Likes