Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (685 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14227 posts

Re: I've got the pulse and

Oct 24, 2012

ArabTRWrist wrote:

I too love to abuse the ellipses and leave full stops (read: periods) off of sentences.

People is glass houses? 

It at least know how to use a comma, which is one piece of punctuation that can mean all the difference between well spoken and a wall of text

The length of an ellipse is trivial........ using it in any length between words can be used to suggest a length of pause or at the end of of a statement to provoke thought or a time of someone to "hang on" or think before they start their retort

This is the internet, common writing skills have a grey area. But even still, some basic knowledge of writing skills should be used in order for people to properly understand the message you are trying to convey without sounding like a **bleep** in the process.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (684 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: I've got the pulse and

Jan 22, 2013

did u end up trying to buy the 3.5mm to 2.5 mm adapter/ did it work/

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8340 posts

Re: Playstation Pulse on XBOX 360

Jan 22, 2013
Doubt it will. I have tried using 2.5mm ear buds and mic from my old cell phone. That didnt work either. I also read a pulse review that claims you will not get the 7.1 virtual surround on an Xbox 360 even for audio.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Could place the USB dongle into any USB near your TV. If your TV has a 3.5mm line out, the Pulse Elite wireless dongle has a 3.5mm jack on the side, Just connect the line-out into your USB dongle. You will be able to hear your TV's audio. However certain features like Virtual Surround Sound(VSS) will not work. I Watch cable shows that way late at night.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8340 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Sounds to me like somebody should have just bought a better headset.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Murderstyle75 wrote:
Sounds to me like somebody should have just bought a better headset.
    Thats what the Op would have to do, wich answers the question. It's not my fault Xbox 360 doesn't allow different accessories.

By the way since you like to bash Pulse Elites so much, what headset do you have?

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8340 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Buying a new pair of Astro A40's next week. Had some old ones but sold them for a good price because I want the 2013's with the updated speakers and Mixamp. They are pricy at 250.00 however they do work with both consoles and the sound difference and surround accuracy vs 2 channel surround is right up there with the switch from SD to HDTV.

250.00 might seem like much however after buying another lower grade headset for the 360, you end up paying more. Now not only is the sound quality the best you will achieve on a console, the Mixamp also gives you the ability to finally bring in game music soundtracks to your PS3 from either your MP3 player or Mobile Phone. All while still listening to your gaming with surround sound.

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=5044726&utm_campaign=bazaarvoice&utm_medium=Search...
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8340 posts

Jan 23, 2013
And the only reason I bash the headset is because I feel it gets too much credit based mostly on being 1st party. It might be 7.1 but I really think Sony should have went with a Dolby Digital headset instead.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Well enjoy your headset when you get it. I hope that works out for you. I'm happy with the Elites. Like I said on another post. The Astro's are

good headsets.. I never really "bashed" them. I'm not sure if you're trying to justify paying more for the A40's or you just truly hate the

Pulse Elites. Have you even tried the Elites? Because my friend has the A40's and I can compare them quality wise. You just seem to off-

topic trash talk the Elites on every thread. I'm satisfied with my purchase and do not need someone else to justify using them. Bottom

line like I said, enjoy what you have and enjoy gaming. Can we leave it at that? Because this is beating a dead horse over trivial personal

preference.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (560 Views)
0 Likes