Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 04 2013
By: a_Guy_u_Mad First Son 5 posts

Playstation Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset Elite Edition consult

3 replies 91 views Edited Feb 4, 2013

Hello everyone, I want to buy the PS Pulse headset and I heared that they aren't really good and they will have a lot of problems after a month using them... 
What do you say, can I buy or not???
(sorryformybadenglish)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (91 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15233 posts

Re: Playstation Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset Elite Edition consult

Feb 4, 2013

You don't HAVE to get the Pulse Elite.... there's pplenty out there are better or worse and less/more expensive.

The have the 7.1 Wireless Stereo headset and like It just fine. A lot better quality than the Turtle Beach from my experience

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I picked up the headset day one, I use them on everything vita 3ds laptop ps3, even on my cell phone to make calls and I have never had one problem with them. Not even ran into the dreaded 2 hour battery problem some people talk about here. I love them and my kids want pairs just for playing games on their laptops and hand helds.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9391 posts

Feb 4, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

You don't HAVE to get the Pulse Elite.... there's pplenty out there are better or worse and less/more expensive.

The have the 7.1 Wireless Stereo headset and like It just fine. A lot better quality than the Turtle Beach from my experience

That all depends on what Turtle Beach. If its the higher end ones, no way. But if he is looking into the Pulse which is 150.00 he might as well throw down 50.00 more and get some Astro A30's since they are only slightly simulated Dolby 7.1. (Pro Logic 2X). There's also a used pair on Amazon for 134.95.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes