Nov 18 2012
By: Demonhunter84 Keyblade Wielder 9838 posts

Playstation Plus

0 replies 61 views Edited Nov 18, 2012

When Playstation Plus first launched back in E3 2010, I was a bit concerned and had my doubts about the service. It reminded me alot of Netflix minus the discounts and free content. When PSN got hacked Sony gave each PSN user  30 days of Playstation Plus for free along with a choice of games.. I signed up for the service just to see what it was all about and after  not turning off the renewal option, I was charged for 3 months of Plus. After those three months passed I got an email from Sony giving me three codes for 30 days of Plus for myself and friends. So I ended up using all three codes and come November 2011, Sony has a sale on Red Dead Redemption GOTY bundled with Undead  Nightmares for $24.  I jumped on the offer and couldnt have been happier about it. Since joining Plus I have gotten the following games Assassin's Creed 2 Delux Edition, Persona, Persona 3 Portable, RE4, Crysis, BTTF The Game, RE Code Veronica, Rocketbirds, Trine, Trine 2, Street Fighter Third Strike  through the service saving me hundreds and thousands of dollars if I didint have Plus. Dont forget the free games like Payback, Infamous 2, LBP2, Just Cause 2, Back To The Future. I will be getting a year of Plus next month when I get a PS3 Super Slim probably the Assassions Creed 3 bundle. The service is just too awesome of a deal not to get if your a PS3 owner and enjoy getting free content like Themes, Avatars, Betas, discounts and free games from the instant game collection. 

Message 1 of 1 (61 Views)