Feb 19 2013
By: Mahoraba3 First Son 1 posts

Playstation Plus question.

[ Edited ]
2 replies 77 views Edited Feb 19, 2013

I have a simple yet, probably commonly asked question that I can't seem to google my way to finding, like I usually can. Lets say I buy 3 months of Playstation Plus, the free games that come with the subscription I take it require me to have the playstation plus subscription to CONTINUE playing and once the subscription ends I'd be unable to play them?

Edit: Can't delete this post but I found my answer via google after typing it in about 8 different ways to ask the question, ignore this thread, and for anyone with the same question, yes you lose the games cause they're more like "Free Rentals".

Message 1 of 3 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Re: Playstation Plus question.

Feb 19, 2013
During that time you'll have access to over 20 games (when combining PS3 and PSVita) ...... so less than a dollar per rental (less than 2 dollars if PSVita only). Yet, unlike actual rentals, you have access to each game for the whole 3 months. Giving you enough time to finish them, replay them, and have a lot more fun with them.

Playstation Plus is totally worth it.

Video Games Destroyed My Life!!!
Good Thing I Have 2 Extra Lives.....
Message 2 of 3 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Re: Playstation Plus question.

Feb 19, 2013
Plus, if you do let PS Plus expire and you renew later, you get the games from before.

So say you got Uncharted for free, and you let PS Plus expire for a couple of months due to finances, you can get Uncharted for free again when you renew.
Message 3 of 3 (37 Views)
0 Likes