Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Playstation Plus one month trial code's giveaway !

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

Can I get one of your codes please, I 'll be really happy :robotvery-happy: with a month of Play Station Plus :]

Message 11 of 27 (496 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

I like to have it because I never got the Welcome Back thing in my Playstation Store for the 30 day free trial to Playstation Plus. Please pick me. :smileyhappy:                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Message 12 of 27 (488 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17608 posts

Nov 25, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

I suppose this is one way to get your Kudos count up!

I suspect that's all it is.

Message 13 of 27 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

Nov 25, 2012
are you suspecting that i am ONLY doing this for KUDOS and have no actual codes to give away ?

im sorry thats NOT TRUE. once i give out to the winners, you may ask them yourself

winners to be announced in a couple of hours
Got GOD OF WAR III Ultimate Edition :smileyvery-happy: !

Get your Portable ID!
LIKE me if my post was useful ! ( lower right corner in my posts :smileyhappy: )
Message 14 of 27 (471 Views)
MVP Support
17608 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Manigamer wrote:
are you suspecting that i am ONLY doing this for KUDOS and have no actual codes to give away ?

im sorry thats NOT TRUE. once i give out to the winners, you may ask them yourself

That's exactly what I suspect. I'll watch for the winners to be announced. I won't be in the running.

Message 15 of 27 (468 Views)
VP of Gaming
30314 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Manigamer wrote:

To be honest I'm really not sure why you're doing this, but asking for people to Kudos you as an entry "fee" into your little competition is in my view an abuse of the Kudos system, Kudos gives you nothing & makes no difference to your standing on these Forums, if you're going to give to codes away anyway why ask for Kudos in return, why not just ask for people to PM you or post their PSN ID.

On a personal note I am a little surprised by some of the people you have received Kudos from.

Message 16 of 27 (453 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8616 posts

Nov 26, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

Manigamer wrote:

To be honest I'm really not sure why you're doing this, but asking for people to Kudos you as an entry "fee" into your little competition is in my view an abuse of the Kudos system, Kudos gives you nothing & makes no difference to your standing on these Forums, if you're going to give to codes away anyway why ask for Kudos in return, why not just ask for people to PM you or post their PSN ID.

On a personal note I am a little surprised by some of the people you have received Kudos from.

Lol i gave him a "kudo" just to see what happens.  But i do agree he could have gone about it differently.  I've giving away free codes for games (extra content) plenty of times in the past and i just had ppl post and then just choose at random.

I know i been around these forums for a long time....  but hey gotta be a "noob" every now and then.... LOL LOL LOL LOL

Message 17 of 27 (447 Views)
Monster Hunter
44 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

So when are you going to choose the winners? and how "random" is it exactly?

Proud Owner of PS3, PS Vita, Nintendo Wii and 3DS.
O... I also have a 360.
Message 18 of 27 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

whats so surprising that whom i received the "kudos" from ?

im asking for "kudos" that way atleast im getting something back.its a ps+ 1 month trial ppl, they are gonna get free games and stuff not that they are useless or anything.

kudos on the other hand for me well thats just personal satisfaction if you may.

give away winners annoucing just in a bit, winners will be selected by random.org ( if someone was wondering how RANDOM )

Get your Portable ID!
LIKE me if my post was useful ! ( lower right corner in my posts :smileyhappy: )
Message 19 of 27 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

Nov 26, 2012

ALRIGHT, Times up

so the WINNERS are

1: japothawacko

and

2: mixedkidbx

Winners are requested to check their PM'S FOR CODES :smileyhappy:

This isn't my first giveaway like this, i've done it two - three times before aswell

:smileyhappy: enjoy

Get your Portable ID!
Message 20 of 27 (412 Views)
0 Likes