First Son
19 posts

Re: Playstation Plus in not for Vita

Oct 13, 2012

EXACTLY so why not say so that Vita is not yet supported. OR why not call it PS3 Plus. Then all of your arguments hold water. Other than that, it doesn't. That's why next month they will support Vita. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh if it wasn't for Vita yet then why not say so. Playstation is not PS3 exclusive or haven't you noticed. Then to call it playstation plus and not state what systems are not supported leaves the door open for complaints.

Message 21 of 40 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Oct 13, 2012
But plus didn't come out 6 months ago, so why give out basic info on somthing that a lot of people already know. The only thing that came out six months ago was the instant game collection, and that didn't have any vita games in it, so why did you get plus in the first place.
Message 22 of 40 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Oct 13, 2012

What are you talking about? I got my 1st edition Vita preordered. I purchased plus a little while after I received it. Are you knowledgeable about this or just trying to win an argument? I only own a Vita and 2 PSP's and got the plus because I got the Vita. Bottom line is there was no mention that Vita was not supported yet. How come they make an official announcement now? go look at your website that you posted about the plus. As you state it doesn't say what system is or isn't supported. So is it not reasonable that all systems are supported. If not then why is PS3 supported. They didn't say specifically.

Message 23 of 40 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Sony shouldn't have to tell people what systems plus is for every time somthing new happens on plus. If you looked into plus at all you would have found out it was ps3 only.
Message 24 of 40 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Now you're contradicting yourself. Your post as to the website, you stated it made no mention what system is or is not supported. To assume it's PS3 exclusively is an assumption. So tell me again why it's wrong to assume it is supported for all systems. If it was called PS3 Plus then it tells me that it is exclusive. To call it Playstation Plus means exactly as it is titled, for all of playstation. Is the Vita not part of playstation? and this is not a question for your opinion, but a stated fact.

Message 25 of 40 (92 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38875 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Welcome to the PlayStation Community pipeline.

Unfortunately you really do only have yourself to blame for the situation in which you now find yourelf, a little work or searching would have yielded some information for you, one point being that Plus is currently (until nect month) only avaailable for the PS3.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 26 of 40 (90 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Oh and Sony should not have to tell everyone about anything new happening on Playstation Plus but they should have put a notation on details of the service that it wasn't available yet for Vita.

Message 27 of 40 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Britco, look at my post, I joined 6 months ago. they only stated last month that it was coming to the Vita. Prior to that there was no mention that it was not. So why not as I said, they could have put a simple notation "not available yet for Vita".

Message 28 of 40 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Oct 13, 2012
So what made you want to get ps+
Message 29 of 40 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Because of what they touted as being a benefit to join. Not knowing that Vita was not yet supported. 1 year subscription. 6 months wasted. They dropped the ball by not putting a disclaimer that Vita it not yet supported. Then you join at your own peril. And I know cuz I scrutinized the details and felt that it was supported (because it did not say PS3 or PSP only) and that it was more of a matter of when material would be released as the system was still new. As I said I didn't expect Full games but at least throw us a bone now and then. (DLC, app, comic, something! anything!)

Message 30 of 40 (75 Views)
0 Likes