Oct 13 2012
By: pipeline100 First Son 19 posts

Playstation Plus in not for Vita

39 replies 249 views Edited Oct 13, 2012

I subscribed to plus and will not renew after this. They totally misled Vita owners by not informing them that this is primarily for PS3 owners. Even PSP owners have minimal use for this. I only own a Vita and 2 PSP's and so far, this has been a total waste of time for my Vita. That said, anything that Sony does at this point is a little too late. This is not a rap on the Vita, but definitely a rap on Plus! They need to come out and say this so Vita owners don't feel cheated!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 40 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Re: Playstation Plus in not for Vita

Oct 13, 2012

Dude PS+ does not come to the Vita till next month... for the first time.

They never claimed to support the Vita before then.

PS+ was invented for the PS3.

Message 2 of 40 (245 Views)
Last Guardian
11743 posts

Oct 13, 2012

If you've been paying attention to the PlayStation Blog or any news source, you might have read that PlayStation Vita owners will not see PlayStation Plus arrive until November. If you're solely a Vita owner it's probably best holding the horses off until the month of November arrives so that you can view the Plus side of the store to debate whether the content being offered to members that month (or any other month) is worth spending $18 or more on.

Message 3 of 40 (244 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 13, 2012
This is what happens when people can't simply read into what they're purchasing. Don't blame Sony for your mistake.
Message 4 of 40 (234 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Dude, you say it was invented for the PS3 but Sony makes no mention that it was mainly for this. They imply that it is for all playstation. They need to mention this cuz it's misleading. And as far as it coming next month, like I said, too little too late. Don't get me wrong, I like my Vita and PSP. I just won't be renewing.

Message 5 of 40 (229 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Oct 13, 2012
since when do you need to "read into" what you are puchasing. Then my question to you is if it is my mistake then why is it that Plus is adding Vita next month! No it its THEIR mistake and they know it!
Message 6 of 40 (226 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Oct 13, 2012

since when do you need to "read into" what you are puchasing. Then my question to you is if it is my mistake then why is it that Plus is adding Vita next month! No it its THEIR mistake and they know it!

Message 7 of 40 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Because it isn't only for PS3. You weren't misled one bit, you just had no knowledge to what Plus was and what they offered to begin with. The content given ranges from Full PS3 titles to PSone titles, and minis that might/might not work on the Vita. You purchased it "thinking" you would get full PS Vita Games, not "knowing" if it even did offer that, now you're here blaming Sony and talking down the services offerings. I'm glad it's too little too late, you don't deserve a great service like Plus.
Message 8 of 40 (223 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Easy for you to say that cuz you benefit from PS3 service. If you look at my post you know that they could have made mention that Vita is not yet supported. So you look at it in a biased view. My post states that for case it was a waste and that I wouldn't renew. Hey don't talk smack dude. You only give playstation itself a bad name. After all this is a plus post and I'm just stating that the Plus for Vita was not worth it!

Message 9 of 40 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Oct 13, 2012

pipeline100 wrote:

Since the dawn of time.

Otherwise you end up in a situation such as this. This is exactly why you should make WELL INFORMED decisions on what you purchase.

I bet you're a person that would buy a used car without test driving it and taking it to a mechanic. Then sue over the fact it breaks down within four minutes after paying for it.

And you can check exactly what is available to PS+

It's all on you for being an ignorant consumer. Not Sony's fault. Just as it's not Microsoft's fault I bought the Zune. I was stupid.

Message 10 of 40 (217 Views)