Jan 08 2013
By: shinndz First Son 1 posts

Playstation Plus free Games get deactivated after some some days of play

2 replies 419 views Edited Jan 8, 2013

Hello Dear Modo,

This is the first time I'm writting something here, it is the first time I visite this forum too.

I 'm a Playstation Plus User (I'm from Germany) and I got last Month  two game from the Store, they were free for Playstation Plus User,  those Game Was Assasins Creed II and Crysis 2.

For Assasins Creed 2, it got deactivated ( expired)  after some days, I didn't play it all.

As for Crysis 2, I did play it a bit, and it get just deactivated ( expired).  what is the Problem with Playstation Plus or my account ?

At first,  the case of assassin's Creed 2, I did not say anything I thought I did something Bad, but Now I see it is an issue from the Store. 

Crysis 2 and Assassin's Creed 2 was availible for free to Playstation Plus User on November / December 2012. 

Am I here in the right place to get this issue resolved ?

Many Thanks,

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (419 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Playstation Plus free Games get deactivated after some some days of play

Jan 8, 2013
This is the North American fourm, you need to ask over at the European forum. eu.playstation.com

I pretty sure that ACII was never given as a free selection in PS+, I think you must have downloaded a the one hour trial version instead...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (416 Views)
Sackboy
505 posts

Re: Playstation Plus free Games get deactivated after some some days of play

Jan 10, 2013
Yea sounds like a hour full trail. I would look at your download list and it should say trial on it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (297 Views)
0 Likes