Jun 08 2012
By: l-sham3on First Son 6 posts
Accepted Solution

Playstation Plus and E3

4 replies 22 views Edited Jun 8, 2012

hey everyone, im new to the whole ps3 thingy with the store and all! im a passionate gamer and i love psone and two classics and i am thinking of buying the playstation plus so anyway i have a couple of questions....

1- are ALL psone and ps2 classics for free with playstation plus, cause they dont have the yellow plus sign on them in the store!

2- what is this new E3 thing, i dont understand what it is pleas explain

3- is there a specific list of free games or are they all on rotation, changing every week/month or so...

also if you have anymore information about playstation plus and free games and offers please share and tell me if its worth it or not

thank you

Message 1 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Re: Playstation Plus and E3

Jun 8, 2012

1- only games tagged with a plus sign and as (free) at a moment are the ones for free.

2- E3 is an anual electronics conference where they showcase upcoming games and consoles for nintendo, sony, microsoft.

3- Some things are permament in the list but most are in rotation, you will get new updates every tuesday. If you download a game that is for free one week, it will stay in your downloads to download whenever you want.

free games are yours as long as you are a member, and avatars and themes are yours to keep for ever.

Message 2 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 8, 2012

but i looked at the PSone games and NONE of them are tagged!!!! soo what? every month there are only 12 games to download for free and thats it? and all psone games are not for free? i dont understand!

Message 3 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
43029 posts

Jun 8, 2012

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

l-sham3on wrote:

hey everyone, im new to the whole ps3 thingy with the store and all! im a passionate gamer and i love psone and two classics and i am thinking of buying the playstation plus so anyway i have a couple of questions....

1- are ALL psone and ps2 classics for free with playstation plus, cause they dont have the yellow plus sign on them in the store!

No, only the ones marked with the Gold Plus logo or shown in the PS section of the Store.

2- what is this new E3 thing, i dont understand what it is pleas explain

E3 is an annual Electronics Conference, a quick Google seach found the following:

https://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1ACAW_ENUS324&q=What+is+E3%3F&oq=What+is+E3%3F&a...

3- is there a specific list of free games or are they all on rotation, changing every week/month or so...

There's no specific list as such, & yes the games do rotate, but not all games are on rotation, new games are added monthly.

also if you have anymore information about playstation plus and free games and offers please share and tell me if its worth it or not

I have asked a member of the Moderation Team to move this Thread of yours to the PS Plus Support Forum where more Plus Subscribers will reply & offer up other responses.

thank you

You're Welcome .

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm PST
Message 4 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 8, 2012

thanks a lot you're the best!!!!

Message 5 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes