Dec 04 2012
By: SlimPickinIt First Son 12 posts

Playstation Plus and Digital Releases for December

3 replies 737 views Edited Dec 4, 2012

Its a great month for Playstation 3 players :smileyhappy: 

Full Story/Source: http://www.at7addak.com/en/Articles/226523/News/PS3/Playstation-Plus-and-Digital-Releases-for-Decemb...

Probably the only aspect I envy from the Playstation 3, is Playstation Plus. Sony releases a number of titles for free for Playstation Plus subscribers every month. In addition to all that, they've just added PS Vita games into the mix.  They're not indie titles either, Sony releases fully fledged AAA games.

So this time around, the European store is the fortunate one. We'll be receiving Batman: Arkham City, LIMBO and Vanquish. All for free and I must add that it would be a shame to let a game like Batman and Limbo go without downloading them. The American store isn't as lucky, they'll only be receiving Bioshock 2 this time, which is still a really good game.

On another note, a few digital downloads will be available on the PSN store today. Ubisoft's really great open world shooter, Far Cry 3 will be available. Along with the original Mass Effect, Shaun White: Snowboarding and Under Defeat HD Deluxe edition. There are also a few titles that will only be released digitally, like Guardians of Middle Earth, Rotastic and Page Chronica...

Enjoy : ) 

Message 1 of 4 (737 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Playstation Plus and Digital Releases for December

Dec 4, 2012

Hello there, 

Just checked the PSN network and Far Cry 3 isn't available as yet...any chance do you know what time it will go on? thanks

Message 2 of 4 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
33360 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

SlimPickinIt wrote:

Its a great month for Playstation 3 players :smileyhappy: 

Full Story/Source: http://www.at7addak.com/en/Articles/226523/News/PS3/Playstation-Plus-and-Digital-Releases-for-Decemb...

Probably the only aspect I envy from the Playstation 3, is Playstation Plus. Sony releases a number of titles for free for Playstation Plus subscribers every month. In addition to all that, they've just added PS Vita games into the mix.  They're not indie titles either, Sony releases fully fledged AAA games.

So this time around, the European store is the fortunate one. We'll be receiving Batman: Arkham City, LIMBO and Vanquish. All for free and I must add that it would be a shame to let a game like Batman and Limbo go without downloading them. The American store isn't as lucky, they'll only be receiving Bioshock 2 this time, which is still a really good game.

On another note, a few digital downloads will be available on the PSN store today. Ubisoft's really great open world shooter, Far Cry 3 will be available. Along with the original Mass Effect, Shaun White: Snowboarding and Under Defeat HD Deluxe edition. There are also a few titles that will only be released digitally, like Guardians of Middle Earth, Rotastic and Page Chronica...

Enjoy : ) 

There was no need to make three identical Threads, one will suffiice, more than one is called spamming.

The only redeeming feature of this one is that it's in the right Forum, unlike the other two!

https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3/Playstation-Plus-and-Digital-Releases-for-Dece...

https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/Playstation-Plus-and-Digital-Releases-fo...

Message 3 of 4 (689 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I enjoy Playstation Plus a lot!  It is a great service. 

Also I like the fact that Playstation is increasing their offerings for retail games available for download.  Especially Far Cry 3 and day one digital downloads.  I would like a small discount, however, I think that will come with time as things become more digital based.

Message 4 of 4 (427 Views)
0 Likes