If you are a Plus Subscriber, use this as your signature. Copy and paste everything below and put it in your signature under "My Settings"
I'm excited for it, and looks good so far. Lots of deals on add ons which is nice, I just hope that means those ones wont be a "free" game anytime soon. I am however a bit dissapointed in that it seems that EU gets it better ( I don't care about the LBP we get 3 months free, fine by me). Their store hasn't been updated yet so I'm not sure exactally what they get, but on the blog they said this:
Month 1: June 29th – August 3rd
- Intro offer: LBP (standard edition)
- PSN PS3: Wipeout HD
- minis: Field Runners, Age of Zombies
- PSone: Destruction Derby
- Full Game Trial: Shatter, Savage Moon
- Discounts: LBP God of War Pack – 50%, LBP: LocoRoco costume pack – 50%, Gravity Crash – 20%, Fat Princess DLC – 20%
- Premium Game Element: KillZone 2: Steel & Titanium DLC
- Push demo: ModNation Racers, Heavy Rain
- Themes: LBP Theme, SCEE produced: PlayStation “Game Is Just The Start” Dynamic Theme
- 2 x Fat Princess Premium Avatars
They get 1 more dynamic theme, 1 more mini and a more expensive "premium game element". Now if all the discount they get is the few listed there I guess it's a fair trade off money wise, but I would much prefer an extra mini and theme this month. Still I bought the service and I think it'll be great I just hope in the store update tomorrow theres a little something there for me.
I'm probably going to get it. I'll But I do have couple questions for those that have bought it.
1.) I know you have access to the free games you download for the duration of your service. But what about add on content? Does that get deactivated if you decide not to continue your subscription?
2.) If you buy a game with your Playstation Plus discount will that game be yours regardless of whether you continue your subcription?
3.) Do you still get tropies in your free games and trials just like regular games?