Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 20 2012
By: SlimPickinIt First Son 12 posts

Playstation Plus November Freebies. It's a good month to be a PS VIta owner.

15 replies 421 views Edited Nov 20, 2012

It's Tuesday, which means the Playstation Store will be updating soon and this month, Playstation Subscribers are in for a treat, especially if they own a PS Vita.

playstation-plus-november-1.jpeg

PS Plus members will be receiving Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs, Wipeout 2048, Jet Set Radio and Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions. That's a pretty decent lineup for the Vita, especially that they're free.

Full story: 

http://www.at7addak.com/en/Articles/226474/News/PS3/Playstation-Plus-November-Freebies

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (421 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

Re: Playstation Plus November Freebies. It's a good month to be a PS VIta owner.

Nov 20, 2012

that is freaking awesome! can't wait to try out jetset and wipeout. Do i need a seperate PS+ subscription or will i get them since i'm already subscribed on my ps3?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (385 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1019 posts

Re: Playstation Plus November Freebies. It's a good month to be a PS VIta owner.

Nov 20, 2012
Nope. Just need one sub, it covers both systems. Best deal in gaming fo sho
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Nov 20, 2012

that is awesome! i was so ready to purchase another subscription just because that's how worth it it really is....BUTTTTTTTT now i dont have to =D

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (374 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Nov 20, 2012

GtNyGrps wrote:

that is awesome! i was so ready to purchase another subscription just because that's how worth it it really is....BUTTTTTTTT now i dont have to =D

Sony cares. I know it's amazing right? A company who actaully does good things for their customers.. what!?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (336 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10979 posts

Nov 20, 2012

And for those PlayStation 3 owners without a Vita get Dungeon Defenders for free, the first two Sonic games, and a host of discounts (including about 90% off Music Unlimited). I'm just curious whether there's still going to be the annual Thanksgiving sale on the PlayStation Store? That's the one thing I haven't heard anything about so far.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (342 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15234 posts

Nov 20, 2012

TAKE THAT MICROSOFT!!!!

I love being a Plus sub

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Nov 20, 2012

SlimPickinIt wrote:

It's Tuesday, which means the Playstation Store will be updating soon and this month, Playstation Subscribers are in for a treat, especially if they own a PS Vita.

playstation-plus-november-1.jpeg

PS Plus members will be receiving Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs, Wipeout 2048, Jet Set Radio and Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions. That's a pretty decent lineup for the Vita, especially that they're free.

Full story: 

http://www.at7addak.com/en/Articles/226474/News/PS3/Playstation-Plus-November-Freebies

Jet Set Radio still great after all these years.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Nov 21, 2012
What's even better, is that even if you don't have a Vita yet you can still purchase Uncharted 3, Wipeout 2048, and Gravity Rush FIGHT NOW, and then download them later!

DOWNLOAD THEM RIGHT NOW EVEN IF YOU DON'T HaVE A VITA, OR ARE NOT CURRENTLY PLANNING TO PURCHASE ONE. You won't regret it.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6416 posts

Nov 21, 2012
I'm very surprised Modnation Racers wasn't added but yes, this is an amazing start.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (226 Views)
0 Likes