Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 29 2012
By: FidelityNy Uncharted Territory 1283 posts

Playstation Plus Complaints

[ Edited ]
75 replies 1086 views Edited Feb 13, 2014

Post your complaints or comments regarding U.S. Playstation Plus. This thread is not for discussions, solely for venting your frustration and opinions. Help Sony by providing ideas for a resolution to the problem.

Edit: Added label

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 76 (1,086 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11059 posts

Re: Playstation Plus Complaints

Oct 29, 2012

There was actually a related discussion thread created about a year ago where those in charge of Plus would listen in on feedback. Many things have been suggested, though I do not think all the ideas given out have come to fruition.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 76 (1,079 Views)
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Oct 29, 2012
1. More Full games, I don’t really care what they are, just more of them, because we have only gotten 3 full games since the start of the IGC. (While EU has had 7)

2. More verity, we didn’t need 4 fighting games so close together, throw in a racer, RPG, and a good FPS. Mix in some games that are popular along with good games that a lot of people don’t know about, or sell a lot.

3. Tell us what we are getting sooner; I think one week in advance is doable. Getting an update on what we are getting the next day is just dumb. If EU can tell their fans what they’re getting over the whole month, then a week shouldn’t be too hard accomplish.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 76 (1,075 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Please pay more attention to share.blog. Get the top voted stuff accomplished plz!

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed III, Ni No Kuni
Want to play: Tales of Xillia, inFAMOUS Second Son!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 76 (1,057 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Oct 29, 2012

bamahollis88 wrote:
1. More Full games, I don’t really care what they are, just more of them, because we have only gotten 3 full games since the start of the IGC. (While EU has had 7)

2. More verity, we didn’t need 4 fighting games so close together, throw in a racer, RPG, and a good FPS. Mix in some games that are popular along with good games that a lot of people don’t know about, or sell a lot.

3. Tell us what we are getting sooner; I think one week in advance is doable. Getting an update on what we are getting the next day is just dumb. If EU can tell their fans what they’re getting over the whole month, then a week shouldn’t be too hard accomplish.

See, now that is more concise.

It is not that I was disagreeing with you in any of the other threads, but rather, I don't think it will change.  As I have suggested before; it may be that sales of PLUS are down in the EU, so Sony feels compelled to up the ante in order to stimulate subscriptions.

I do not partake in the Blog, I simply don't have time to keep track of multiple social networks.  I don't even Facebook.  That being said, I have read, these suggestions carry more weight on the blog.

Has anyone made a blog for these suggestions.  If so, provide the direct link to it and I will vote positively on it.

I am not completely dissatisfied with PLUS, but I would not complain if your changes were made either.  PLUS could do with some improvements.  I just think Sony would be reluctant to comply, for whatever lame reason they decide to give.  I think Sony realizes they have the US market by the cahones.  If I ever become dissatisfied with PLUS, I will just let my subscription run out.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 76 (1,054 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 24, 2013

There's the Free to Play game on the network, Dust 514, which I have. Then there is the free starter pack on PS Plus. I have PS plus and tried to download this once before, but an error ocurred. Since then, it has always said it's $9.99, even though I am in the PS Plus section and Other Freebies tab. Is there a way to resolve this?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 76 (930 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6419 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Equal opportunity. EU and US should get the same content.

Also, I want more exclusive avatars and dynamic themes. That needs to come back.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 76 (916 Views)
Sackboy
533 posts

Feb 24, 2013

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:

Mostly this.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 76 (913 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 24, 2013

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:

Sony works out deals with the publishers, they don't just get to choose any title they want. Many games have different publishers between the US and Europe. That's why there are two separate services to begin with. Don't you think if it was as easy as offering the same content, Sony would rather just maintain one of them? :rolleyes:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 76 (911 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6419 posts

Feb 24, 2013
I know that. But managing the same content for everyone is obviously simpler than two different sets of content. Kinda like how EU got Motorstorm instead of Ratchet and Clank. Soon they are getting Ratchet and Clank but where's the word on US getting Motorstorm?

All I want is equal opportunity. I've had Plus since the beginning. I still remember when EU got the Playstation Plus dynamic theme before the US.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 76 (881 Views)
0 Likes