Sep 03 2012
By: BIackRockSoul Splicer 83 posts

Playstation Network (Hot Head's)

6 replies 114 views Edited Sep 3, 2012

[Important] This is the topic.

Hello I am not trying to be mean or anything or cause a big hate thread but, why are there so many hot headed people on Playstation Network some are very quick to anger and a few always try to play a hero and end up being well instead of being helpful or polite they end up being quite rude and very disrespectful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Not Important] Just my thought's on this.

A few users no name's mentioned are very much Hypocritical they, a few would always cut down one another over very unimportant things but soon they are caught doing the same things that they said were wrong.

Also how some of the Playstation community has harsh approaches to one another might as well use profanity often, the besting I can say for these users is well.

"You don't have to post or associate with that P.S.N user and you don't have to post every chance you get for anything the be caught being very off topic and then complaining about a moderator when you got caught and always pledging it's not your fault."

In the majority of cases very one doesn't want to be the bad guy so It's never your fault it's always someone else's.

(For The Record)

If you don't like this post you don't have to be apart of it.

Playstation Network Drama Queen's

In my time on playstation I have came across many drama queens on other social network's but none can compare to Playstation Network again I am not insulting all playstation users I am just pointing out thing's that are already known I am not trying to make this a big playstation hate thread I am just simply stating that "There are quite a few Dramatic/Hot Headed user's lately"

Does any one else agree?

Because for one there are online daters on almost every server Playstation Included and there are also those who seek attention in very strange matters.

Example:

" I hate you I am going to kill myself!"

Now that is pretty dramatic I have come across many users that always say they are going to clam there own life for no apparent reason there life is okay there hardships are minor and yet they make it seems that they are the saddest person in the world with the most pathetic life and saddest story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[My note]

For those who are reading this and find this some what offensive or quite rude I apologize I just dealt with this for awhile and I am wondering if any one else has as well.

And you don't have to be apart of this post especially if it offends you, You shouldn't even be glancing at this if you feel very outraged or upset.

P.S

Again I am not trying to become what I hate but we are all human and well apart of the human nature we point out faults and flaws so that is what I am basically doing but in a more different manor.

"Judgment can make people quite stronger."

This judgment I have posted is not to be a negative but more of a positive an a sense that I can understand maybe I am the weird one. Or maybe not.

"Does anyone else feel that there are many hot heads/Drama queens here on playstation don't mention names just a simple yes or no,I am simply looking for confirmation."

{Simple Terms}

I guess the word I am looking for the word "Immature" basically If so far you couldn't understand that long winded post this should help you.

"Does any one else feel that there are a lot of Immature people on this network not trying to be mean or dramatic."

Message 1 of 7 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: Playstation Network (Hot Head's)

Sep 3, 2012

To be honest you sound like you have anger issues. I agree home and psn has people filled with hate but if you have such a issue with it and are so repulsed by it..Go do something else go play xbox or go out man your entitled To your say as much as anyone else but if you this upset psn is not for you..Move along.

The pen is mightier than the sword

Message 2 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Sep 3, 2012

I wouldn't say I am angry Just wondering curiosity to get me mad takes a lot more I am just wondering why some people are so bother some.

lRlSH-PAT wrote:

To be honest you sound like you have anger issues. I agree home and psn has people filled with hate but if you have such a issue with it and are so repulsed by it..Go do something else go play xbox or go out man your entitled To your say as much as anyone else but if you this upset psn is not for you..Move along.

Message 3 of 7 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Read your reply man..Then Read your original post..If you not mad why you bugging out in it? Sounds like you mad to me.

The pen is mightier than the sword

Message 4 of 7 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Sep 3, 2012

I have my opinons but if you say so

really I just wanted to see if any one else feels the same I got my answer so really.

Meeh

If I implyed I am angry well then good.

lRlSH-PAT wrote:

Read your reply man..Then Read your original post..If you not mad why you bugging out in it? Sounds like you mad to me.

Message 5 of 7 (96 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9190 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

This does not only occur on the playstation network, this happens everywhere so the best thing to do is just ignore it and move on.

If you think people are being too hostile you can always report them and put them on your block list.

Message 6 of 7 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
766 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

agreed too many hotheads and drama queens. i ignore them. they say i hate you i kill myself, i say cool story bro tell me how it went later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 7 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes