Jan 12 2013
By: Steviejeans First Son 1 posts

Playstation Network Cards?

2 replies 116 views Edited Jan 12, 2013

Hey, I'm new sorry....and this is also my first post BUT! I was on the phone with support yesterday and it seems my CC isnt compatible with my Vita o_O and he mentioned to me that there were vouchers that were a one time use.....i then mentioned to him why can't they have cards that you buy that are a one time use and that are compatible with the systems and that you can keep adding money onto like a gift card? and that you can use it and not put all of your CC billing information into? He told me that actually sounds like a REALLY great idea and that i should mention it here in the forums....again this is my first post and idk if im even posting in the correct place if not please direct me to where i SHOULD be otherwise this is my post thanks Smiley Happy

- Steven

Message 1 of 3 (116 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39470 posts

Re: Playstation Network Cards?

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

Steviejeans wrote:

Hey, I'm new sorry....and this is also my first post BUT! I was on the phone with support yesterday and it seems my CC isnt compatible with my Vita o_O and he mentioned to me that there were vouchers that were a one time use.....i then mentioned to him why can't they have cards that you buy that are a one time use and that are compatible with the systems and that you can keep adding money onto like a gift card? and that you can use it and not put all of your CC billing information into? He told me that actually sounds like a REALLY great idea and that i should mention it here in the forums....again this is my first post and idk if im even posting in the correct place if not please direct me to where i SHOULD be otherwise this is my post thanks Smiley Happy

- Steven

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Steviejeans.

Here's the place for you to suggest this: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

The above is a link to the Official Sony BlogShare Website, it's a place where users can go to officially suggest ideas to Sony.

BRIT-KO.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Re: Playstation Network Cards?

Jan 14, 2013

Even way better what about a $20 unlimited code for everyone to use. Is not going to happen, but that's what I'm dreaming. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3 (76 Views)
0 Likes