Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Playstation Network Ban Info

Jun 17, 2010

Okay so i have a question. My original account (Tha_Intellect) got suspended for one day. I got an email from sony telling me that (06/16/2010), but in the email it didnt say when the suspention would start. I havent been able to log in to my account since06/15/2010 because of that, and its been longer than one day (06/17/2010), so my suspention should be up right?  Do you guys think I should wait a little longer because they may just be slow on unsuspending accounts, or do you think i should go ahead and contact sony customer service to see what the hold up is?

Thanks,

Tha_Intellect

P.S. : All ModNation Racers add me if you want on PSN : Tha_Intellect

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
631 posts

Jun 17, 2010

How could you get banned from cheat codes, developers put them in the game so people can beat the game or just mess around, like Read Deads drunk code

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5027 posts

Jun 17, 2010

Tha_Intellect_23 wrote:

Okay so i have a question. My original account (Tha_Intellect) got suspended for one day. I got an email from sony telling me that (06/16/2010), but in the email it didnt say when the suspention would start. I havent been able to log in to my account since06/15/2010 because of that, and its been longer than one day (06/17/2010), so my suspention should be up right?  Do you guys think I should wait a little longer because they may just be slow on unsuspending accounts, or do you think i should go ahead and contact sony customer service to see what the hold up is?

Thanks,

Tha_Intellect

P.S. : All ModNation Racers add me if you want on PSN : Tha_Intellect

No harm in calling. Be polite, make sure you show remorse for whatever offense resulted in the ban, and see if they can tell you why your account hasn't been reactivated. Take the name of the person you spoke with and keep neat notes. If you still have a problem tomorrow, call back and reference your prior call -- if you have trouble with the customer service rep (eg they are rude or difficult), ask for a supervisor (politely).  Good luck.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (591 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 22, 2012

im really **bleep** off someone hacked my account on playstation network and used there creditcard and then said it was an unauthorized charge to their credit account so now my whole account is banned what should i do

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (595 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Aug 2, 2012

reaper_killedu was banned for 48 yesterday and would like to know if he well get reset on mw3 anyone can help out plaese

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (584 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Ok so i got the code that said was i  banned so if i got a new ps3 would i still be banned please help?:smileysad: all i did was take some kids acc ,  cause he **bleep** me of and nobody liked him . 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6385 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Darkdivine87 wrote:

This is what i dont get. i am currently banned for about 5 more days i think. but if someone gives you there account information how can you get banned for hacking an account? they gave me the info how can they get me in trouble for it...

becuase it not your account within sony persmission to let you enter.. it works both  ways

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Let them ban me. It would be a literal joke. You're banning a person who gives you thousands a year. With the crap I have said since I came back to the PSN believe me I would be on the phone talking to a CSR in a minute. I remember a Volunteer Mod Temp banned me. After using my work e-mail address threatening to close my accounts and credit cards I have with said company my temp ban was released and let's just say that person no longer modded at said game company.

Two things I hate. When a company makes a **bleep**y change and when a voluneter mod lets power go to his head.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (506 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 13, 2012

every1 report xmafia_assassin he deranks ppl in mw3 bo2 and mw2 report him and ill be glad thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1631 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Shiftsta wrote:

Ok so i got the code that said was i  banned so if i got a new ps3 would i still be banned please help?:smileysad: all i did was take some kids acc ,  cause he **bleep** me of and nobody liked him . 

pretty sure they ban YOU not just the account you're using atm. And from what you said I hope they perma banned you, ya **bleep**

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (476 Views)
0 Likes