Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 01 2011
By: dragontamer2700 First Son 2 posts

Playstation Login Not Linked to My ID???

2 replies 8 views Edited Mar 1, 2011

I have my usual login information (e-mail and regular password)  but its not connected to my Account ID, what I mean is that when I login to a new PS3 to upload all of my trophies, you would think just using an existing account option and login with the same info but its not working......To make it easier for you to understand say i use email@email.com with the password, and its linked to an ID named NAME22, but when I got a new PS3 I selected the use existing account option, and when I login with the email@email.com with the password it just creates a new one for me and my new ID is email, and as you can tell its using my e-mail login as the ID, and not bringing up the my older trophies, could someone please assist me on what to do!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6645 posts

Re: Playstation Login Not Linked to My ID???

Mar 2, 2011

Did you create an account on your new ps3, because you need an account that's not linked to another PSN on that PS3. For example after my PS3 broke, and I got a new one, all I did was create a user account on the PS3 (any user account) and when I go to sign into the psn I click use existing account, enter my info and it's done, I had no problems syncing my trophies or anything.

Message 2 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Re: Playstation Login Not Linked to My ID???

Mar 3, 2011

try makeing a new user and try singing in on that one

Message 3 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes