Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 07 2013
By: ColtsFanatic86 Lombax Warrior 223 posts

Playstation+Beatz By Dre Gaming Headphone= Awsome

11 replies 167 views Edited Jul 7, 2013
I Would Love To See Some Playstation Beatz By Dre Gaming Headphones. I Have Small Children In My House An Hate When I'm Into A Game An My Wife Says Turn It Down It Takes Me Out Of The Game. The Same Could Be True For Ppl Living In College Dorms Or Ppl With Picky Roomates Or Just To Completely Block Out Everything That's Going On An Be Really Into Your Game
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Re: Playstation+Beatz By Dre Gaming Headphone= Awsome

Jul 7, 2013
why does it has to be beats...

There are way better headphone brands...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (165 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4563 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

oneshot1tkill wrote:
why does it has to be beats...

There are way better headphone brands...

Agreed since the beatz headphones aren't even surround sound functioning or compatible. Some of Turtle Beach's headsets are 7.1 surround sound and affordable (and loads to choose from). The Pulse elite official PlayStation headset is also 7.1 surround sound but has pounding subs that are hardware related compared to beatz software based. I'm an owner of a pair of Astros, the best headphones money can buy (there are three for anyone's particular budget). I have the Astro A50's and they are 7.1 surround sound with sound quality unmatched by others (Do your research, reviews state this as well).

All in all, allot of people like the beatz headsets primarily because of the name and brand marketing being driven down consumers throats. Some can try to defend this aspect and say the beatz are awesome but like oneshot1tkill, I've heard better from else where. Don't buy into marketing and hype all the time, you might miss out on some great devices. Look at Apple, they market the crap out of their phones, but I found the Samsung S4 was a much better, advanced device than them. Marketing and brand seem to drive people to anything if done right.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (147 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jul 7, 2013

ColtsFanatic86 wrote:
I Would Love To See Some Playstation Beatz By Dre Gaming Headphones. I Have Small Children In My House An Hate When I'm Into A Game An My Wife Says Turn It Down It Takes Me Out Of The Game. The Same Could Be True For Ppl Living In College Dorms Or Ppl With Picky Roomates Or Just To Completely Block Out Everything That's Going On An Be Really Into Your Game

They Will Not Waste Their Money On Making A Headset Without Their Own Brand. Plus - Beatz Are Not Good For Gaming Only Music.

That was hard to read wasnt it? It was even more torture trying to type that..

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (144 Views)
Fender Bender
3468 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I'd recommend the Sony Pulse headset, excellent sound quality and Bass Impact as well, but if you like the Beatz then stay with them. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (133 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Jul 7, 2013

you need skullcandy titan earbuds. amazing sound, deep bass and no loss of clarity. beats are not that good. 

One day at a time babe....
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (128 Views)
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Jul 7, 2013
Man Ppl read into things to much it was a idea, rather you think they are the best they are the most popular headphones as we speak.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jul 7, 2013
very overrated brand.....
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (108 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jul 7, 2013

ColtsFanatic86 wrote:
Man Ppl read into things to much it was a idea, rather you think they are the best they are the most popular headphones as we speak.

That is what hapens when you post an "idea" on the forums. 

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I have beats headphones, and for the most part, the quality is so~so.....

The big deal about them is the fashion statement they make, with the beats logo and what not...

If you wanna look cool, get the Dre Beats. If you want surround sound, and dont mind looking like a nerd, get something else...

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (84 Views)
0 Likes