Reply
Highlighted
May 14 2012
By: Occhi07 Uncharted Territory 2032 posts
Offline

Playstation All-Stars coming to Vita?

18 replies 10 views Edited May 14, 2012

I don't know if anyone posted this already, but someone pointed this out.

Target lists a Vita version of Playstation All-Stars with the release date. However it is the PS3 cover's picture.

http://www.target.com/p/All-Star-Battle-Royale-PlayStation-Vita/-/A-14073735

Message 1 of 19 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2000
Offline
12905 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Stars coming to Vita?

May 14, 2012

I think this is probably a misprint, but it does seem likely that this title will get a Vita version...

Message 2 of 19 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/18/2012
Offline
27 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Stars coming to Vita?

May 14, 2012

That would be amazing, but can't sure about it. Could be though!

Photobucket
Message 3 of 19 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/12/2010
Offline
6439 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Stars coming to Vita?

May 15, 2012

Hopefully they announce it at E3.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 4 of 19 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/21/2007
Offline
7400 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Stars coming to Vita?

May 15, 2012

interesting, ps3 games don't get a $39.99 retail price unless they are playstation move games ( which PSBR certainly isn't) anyways we have to wait for sony E3 press conference to know if the game is indeed coming to the little system.

Message 5 of 19 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2000
Offline
12905 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Stars coming to Vita?

May 15, 2012

remanutd5 wrote:

interesting, ps3 games don't get a $39.99 retail price unless they are playstation move games ( which PSBR certainly isn't) anyways we have to wait for sony E3 press conference to know if the game is indeed coming to the little system.

Given the kind of game this is, IMO it would be a tough sell at $50 or $60 even on the PS3...

Message 6 of 19 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/21/2007
Offline
7400 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Stars coming to Vita?

May 15, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

interesting, ps3 games don't get a $39.99 retail price unless they are playstation move games ( which PSBR certainly isn't) anyways we have to wait for sony E3 press conference to know if the game is indeed coming to the little system.

Given the kind of game this is, IMO it would be a tough sell at $50 or $60 even on the PS3...

how much are the fighting games on the ps3? mortal kombat, virtua fighter and others? i think if im not mistaken they get a $59.99 retail price at launch so i see no difference in PSBR, playstation move games i think get a $49.99 price tag right? but this is not a psmove game or psn title for that matter, i think it will be a full blu ray game but i could be wrong, im just saying that vita games get the $39.99 price tag not ps3 games.

Message 7 of 19 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2000
Offline
12905 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Stars coming to Vita?

May 15, 2012

remanutd5 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

interesting, ps3 games don't get a $39.99 retail price unless they are playstation move games ( which PSBR certainly isn't) anyways we have to wait for sony E3 press conference to know if the game is indeed coming to the little system.

Given the kind of game this is, IMO it would be a tough sell at $50 or $60 even on the PS3...

how much are the fighting games on the ps3? mortal kombat, virtua fighter and others? i think if im not mistaken they get a $59.99 retail price at launch so i see no difference in PSBR, playstation move games i think get a $49.99 price tag right? but this is not a psmove game or psn title for that matter, i think it will be a full blu ray game but i could be wrong, im just saying that vita games get the $39.99 price tag not ps3 games.

IMO I classify this game as casual fighting game, clearly a Super Smash Brothers clone. This game certainly doesn't have the clout of a Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, or Tekken. Although I am not interested in this game, I personally would have a hard time paying more than $40 for it...

Message 8 of 19 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/19/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Stars coming to Vita?

May 15, 2012

They have already interviewed one of the head guys and they asked if they will be bringing it to the Vita, and the guy said "maybe,, we will have to wait and see" I posted it in the other topic to due with All Stars. I would say its safe to say it will come to the Vita.

IMO.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 19 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/19/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Stars coming to Vita?

May 15, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

interesting, ps3 games don't get a $39.99 retail price unless they are playstation move games ( which PSBR certainly isn't) anyways we have to wait for sony E3 press conference to know if the game is indeed coming to the little system.

Given the kind of game this is, IMO it would be a tough sell at $50 or $60 even on the PS3...

how much are the fighting games on the ps3? mortal kombat, virtua fighter and others? i think if im not mistaken they get a $59.99 retail price at launch so i see no difference in PSBR, playstation move games i think get a $49.99 price tag right? but this is not a psmove game or psn title for that matter, i think it will be a full blu ray game but i could be wrong, im just saying that vita games get the $39.99 price tag not ps3 games.

IMO I classify this game as casual fighting game, clearly a Super Smash Brothers clone. This game certainly doesn't have the clout of a Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, or Tekken. Although I am not interested in this game, I personally would have a hard time paying more than $40 for it...

according to one guy MK is a casual fighting game... no seriously he said this.

Photobucket

Message 10 of 19 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes