Gaming Beast
2240 posts

Re: Playstation 4, not for me.

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013
Not to argue with you grey but CA is a huge number in welfare debt vs any other state in country. My state is number 40, but ca is mucho big number.

Your wrong about bans Grey, I was playing bioshock 1, 1080p. Also playing god of war 3 720p, if they both don't show to you? Mucho busy, old boy. Not mucho trolling.
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 41 of 56 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

Icestar10 wrote:

TheDster wrote:
I know I'm being kind of nosey here, but honestly how can you guys afford console gaming at full price? 60 bucks a game is robbery, and they almost always never work proper.

I feel that $60 bucks for a game is overpriced. I generally wait until a price drop. I know games cost a lot of money to make but still, they should be cheaper.

There are very few games/IPs that I will buy at full price.  Assassin's Creed, God of War, inFamous and Uncharted.  Anything else, I can wait a few weeks to buy on sale, or better yet, wait for it to become part of the IGC.

I will likely be a day one PS4 owner, provided inFamous: Second Son and/or Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag are launch titles.

I rarely buy a game for $60 dollars. lol Games get cheaper pretty quickly. What's IGC? 

Message 42 of 56 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2240 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013
Didn't say that, it's cause there's a lot better way to play games. Also always backwards compatible.
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 43 of 56 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Didn't say that, it's cause there's a header better way to play games. Also always backwards compatible.

I wish the PS4 was backwards compatible. Smiley Sad The cell processor is garbage. It’s the reason why the PS4 is not backwards compatible.

Message 44 of 56 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2240 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Lol, that other post I was just joking. I wanted to see what you would say. I'm not buying one I promise, it's not for you to care. It's for them to fix this console first, it's never worked as a gaming system proper. Not everything, uncharted 3, had lots of issues when it came out, Sony game. People was mad about 60 bucks on it as well. 60 bucks to me is a insurance for car payment, half a month of food for house. I'm single though.
Message 45 of 56 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16824 posts

Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Not to argue with you grey but CA is a huge number in welfare debt vs any other state in country. My state is number 40, but ca is mucho big number.
And what does that have to do anything?

Your wrong about bans Grey, I was playing bioshock 1, 1080p. Also playing god of war 3 720p, if they both don't show to you? Mucho busy, old boy. Not mucho trolling.
Keep telling yourself that.... 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 46 of 56 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2240 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Grey, figure it out. It's wrong not to work. Even horrible disabilities, not make it righteous. However, I did work 15 years, in worse conditions then a 80 year old. Just saying, isn't it where all this stuff is for the most part, com icons, Sony, you live in ca your rewarded enough without being lazy.
Message 47 of 56 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16824 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Lol, that other post I was just joking. I wanted to see what you would say. I'm not buying one I promise, it's not for you to care.
Yea right..... You have FIVE..... repeat FIVE..... PS3's...... So its easy to believe that you'll buy 8 PS4's. Don't backtrack your statement, AGAIN, to save face... it doesn't work.

It's for them to fix this console first, it's never worked as a gaming system proper. Not everything, uncharted 3, had lots of issues when it came out, Sony game. People was mad about 60 bucks on it as well. 60 bucks to me is a insurance for car payment, half a month of food for house. I'm single though.
The only time that COST is ever an issue, is when you don't make enough money.... heres a thought....  MAKE MORE MONEY.
And no, you're not "single"..... you live with your mother....

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3/I-cant-believe-theres-this-many-people-that-def...

"I got my mom helping me get things"

and 
"Lost my jaw"

pretty sure those are bigger problems for you than having to have 5 PS3's, 8 PS4's, or being "single"... especially if Mommy is buying things for you. 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 48 of 56 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16824 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Grey, figure it out. It's wrong not to work. Even horrible disabilities, not make it righteous. However, I did work 15 years, in worse conditions then a 80 year old. Just saying, isn't it where all this stuff is for the most part, com icons, Sony, you live in ca your rewarded enough without being lazy.

You're going to have to spell it out because all I see is straight BS.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 49 of 56 (97 Views)
Gaming Beast
2240 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013
Lol, you would old boy. Trolling is your thing. You don't know if I got five or just three. Stop lieing so much about what I say vs what you see. I'm on disability, not proud of it but I'm proud of the 15 years working I put in. You couldn't done it with all this stuff wrong with you that's for sure.
Message 50 of 56 (92 Views)
0 Likes