Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Re: Playstation 4, not for me.

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013
I seen, California is top welfare state. I'm getting plats, you always here trolling. You doubted my skills with god of wars, all 5 platinumed. Not a issue with god of war 3 or god of war psp remakes nor god of war 1, but god of war 2 had issues. Sorry for telling the truth.

You have any evidence of my bans? If recently?
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 21 of 56 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Apr 5, 2013

I like God of War!  The new one is fun even with it's little buggie boos.  Heck that series is what made me buy my PS3! When GOW3 hit the shelves I bought it and my PS3 a week later.

Message 22 of 56 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Blah blah blah Sony sucks.  Blah blah blah conspiracy theory.  Blah blah blah out to get the poor.  Blah blah blah bunch of incorrect technical stuff.  Blah blah blah I'm Nostradamus.  Blah blah blah claims of truth.  Blah blah blah religious diatribe.  Blah blah blah have no idea what I'm talking about.

QFT

Be One With The Game.

Message 23 of 56 (120 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 5, 2013
PS4 - No backwards compatibility
Nextbox - No way to play video games on it without an internet connection, a decent speed internet connection.

So, choose your console next gen, up to you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 24 of 56 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Apr 5, 2013
I can see, you guys are mad. I better leave you guys to sulk in your tears.
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 25 of 56 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8181 posts

Apr 5, 2013
A thread started by this guy... Why did I even bother reading it. Smiley Sad
Message 26 of 56 (105 Views)
Wastelander
973 posts

Apr 5, 2013

seems legit

Click the link below to follow us & receive notifications when we're live!
My Broadcast Channel
Message 27 of 56 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

My mind has just been blown. I'll say no more. 

Killzone-Shadow-Fall-Edit
Message 28 of 56 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12347 posts

Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:
I went bought a new game, I usually don't buy full priced games. The name of the game is bioshock infinite. Well anyhow, I regret it. 65 bucks for a game everytime I quit it, it restarts my ps3, with two beeps. They haven never got ps3 working right since it came out. Norway will I buy ps4.

You are right, PS3 was never a good choice if you like multiplatform games.

That is why a long time ago I decided all I would play is exclusives and I have never looked back.

Consoles are about exclusives, and technology, PS3 was the champ of both this gen, I dont know what to think about PS4 yet.

But Sony has said they do not intend to invest huge ammounts into PS4 like they did with PS3, so it could be a bad sign, or they could just be reffering to the whole working out the Bluray spec, and how to develope and use the cell, etc.

The one thing I hope Sony learned is that repetition works david, repetition works david.

Meaning they need to advertise, a lot.

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 29 of 56 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12347 posts

Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:
I know I'm being kind of nosey here, but honestly how can you guys afford console gaming at full price? 60 bucks a game is robbery, and they almost always never work proper.

Seriously I am still living off my origianl PS3 purchase.

My 1st PS3 cost me $880 including warrenty, (I had that money($1000) from an incentive grant my government gives out for passing technical training).

When the 1st PS3 died I ended up getting the entire $880 back, by then PS3's only cost $550 or so including warrenty.  So I had $300 left to burn, but I saved it.  

When my 2nd ps3 needed service I knew how long it could take so i bought another while I waited.  By then PS3's were only $400ish inclduing warrenty.

its been awhile so the details get a bit sketchy here but long story short I still have some money left over form my initial purchase 6 yrs or so ago, and now own 2 ps3's I bought brand new, and 2 others I got by other means at no cost, but legally.

I hope to get some money back from one of my existing PS3's and use that for the PS4.  Plus I get another incentive grant right away for completing the entire 4yr Instrument Technician course, this time its twice as much too!

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 30 of 56 (94 Views)
0 Likes