Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
11259 posts

Re: Playstation 4, not for me.

Apr 5, 2013
Your experiences =\= ours

I feel safe saying that the vast majority of people who purchase games for $60 almost always have them work properly.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 11 of 56 (122 Views)
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Lots of problems with it on YouTube, people getting. My ps3 reboots, upon exiting game so far that's all I know. If I find another though you will call me liar anyhow. All you guys so I try not to argue.
Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Message 12 of 56 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Apr 5, 2013

lol that sucks. you're missing out on an amazing game.

Message 13 of 56 (116 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15582 posts

Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:
I know I'm being kind of nosey here, but honestly how can you guys afford console gaming at full price? 60 bucks a game is robbery, and they almost always never work proper.

Because we work. And its our money.

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 14 of 56 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Not missing out, just telling you that ps3 reboots upon quitting that game. So it is a issue, but one you can still play with. Just saying they never fixed ps3, noway will I buy ps4. PC gaming from here out, always bc on PC and always playable in highest resolutions of the times.
Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Message 15 of 56 (109 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15582 posts

Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Lots of problems with it on YouTube, people getting. My ps3 reboots, upon exiting game so far that's all I know. If I find another though you will call me liar anyhow. All you guys so I try not to argue.

Thats all you know?

Well you have 5 PS3's so thats a pretty obscure claim to make since all you have to do is switch PS3's.

Why do i get the feeling this is 3rd time you've made a similar thread? Probably because its true.

Why do you continue to complain about the PS3 and PS4?

If you "can't afford" anything, then you shouldn't be posting anything. 

And I'm pretty certain you're using several different accounts on this forum anyway... 

Message 16 of 56 (108 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15582 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

lol that sucks. you're missing out on an amazing game.

don't encourage him, let me do that.

Message 17 of 56 (107 Views)
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013
Your here way to much to work man, a lot of you guys are. I know you grey don't play games either though but you love forums.

i got three hooked up and all has issues playing saw 4 bluray. So I think I'm safe to assume all will reboot this game. All had issues with Bethesda games as well all but dishonered, so I think it's safe to assume this game will have same issue on all.
Message 18 of 56 (105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15582 posts

Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Not missing out, just telling you that ps3 reboots upon quitting that game. So it is a issue, but one you can still play with. Just saying they never fixed ps3, noway will I buy ps4. PC gaming from here out, always bc on PC and always playable in highest resolutions of the times.

If you're so obsessed with PC gaming.... WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? GO AWAY TROLL

Message 19 of 56 (104 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15582 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Your here way to much to work man, a lot of you guys are. I know you grey don't play games either though but you love forums.

Except, the flaw in that is you DON'T know me.

If you weren't banned as often as you are, you would be spending MORE TIME on this forum than anyone else. 
Its baffling as to why you aren't perma-banned yet.

You're one to talk, who spends every opportunity spreading hate and misinformation and conspiracy. 
I am here as often as I want to be. I am not tied to a 9-5 job... I am JOB OPTIONAL, if you even know what that means. 
And why do you even CARE how often I post? Oh... right, its another poor tactic to try and obscure attention away from you, to save face.

I've met people like you... they don't live a fulfilling life, and the only way they know how to please themselves/yourself is to do exactly what you do.... talk massive amounts of CRAP as if you know better....

Message 20 of 56 (99 Views)