Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
18871 posts

Re: Playstation 4, not for me.

Apr 5, 2013
So you aren't going to buy a new system just because one game doesn't work properly?

Have you ever thought of going back to the store you bought it from and asking for another copy, saying that the one you have doesn't work correctly?

I generally don't have any issues with the games that I own, minus a few bugs (no game comes without bugs). I've also never heard of Bioshock Infinite causing problems like the ones you are having. If it's just Bioshock doing this to you, it's probably the disc. If every game you have does this, there's probably something wrong with your system.
Message 31 of 56 (110 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8771 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
PS4 - No backwards compatibility
Nextbox - No way to play video games on it without an internet connection, a decent speed internet connection.

So, choose your console next gen, up to you.

NextBox won't be backward compatible, either (it is switching over to a multi-core PowerPC processor - a processor family that even Apple abandoned over 10 years ago).  And it looks more and more likely that it won't play used games, either (which is the number one reason for the 'alway online').

Message 32 of 56 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:
I know I'm being kind of nosey here, but honestly how can you guys afford console gaming at full price? 60 bucks a game is robbery, and they almost always never work proper.

I feel that $60 bucks for a game is overpriced. I generally wait until a price drop. I know games cost a lot of money to make but still, they should be cheaper.

Message 33 of 56 (100 Views)
MVP Support
8771 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Icestar10 wrote:

TheDster wrote:
I know I'm being kind of nosey here, but honestly how can you guys afford console gaming at full price? 60 bucks a game is robbery, and they almost always never work proper.

I feel that $60 bucks for a game is overpriced. I generally wait until a price drop. I know games cost a lot of money to make but still, they should be cheaper.

There are very few games/IPs that I will buy at full price.  Assassin's Creed, God of War, inFamous and Uncharted.  Anything else, I can wait a few weeks to buy on sale, or better yet, wait for it to become part of the IGC.

I will likely be a day one PS4 owner, provided inFamous: Second Son and/or Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag are launch titles.

Message 34 of 56 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15764 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:
I seen, California is top welfare state. I'm getting plats, you always here trolling. You doubted my skills with god of wars, all 5 platinumed. Not a issue with god of war 3 or god of war psp remakes nor god of war 1, but god of war 2 had issues. Sorry for telling the truth.
And so is every other state... whats your point? 
Platinum trophies? I DONT CARE.... that proves nothing. How does that apply to a real world skill? It doesn't.
I only troll you.... because you troll. 

You have any evidence of my bans? If recently?
Of course I do....  Its easy to figure out.... when you're not posting several times a day with a large amount of time between them, as in days or weeks... you've been banned.
Especially when I am the main one reporting you.

Furiously Chaosing

"I get you so horked up"

Message 35 of 56 (86 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15764 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:
I can see, you guys are mad. I better leave you guys to sulk in your tears.

Yup... Mad that you haven't been Perma-banned yet and we have to stumble across you and your drivel

Furiously Chaosing

"I get you so horked up"

Message 36 of 56 (85 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15764 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
So you aren't going to buy a new system just because one game doesn't work properly?

Have you ever thought of going back to the store you bought it from and asking for another copy, saying that the one you have doesn't work correctly?

I generally don't have any issues with the games that I own, minus a few bugs (no game comes without bugs). I've also never heard of Bioshock Infinite causing problems like the ones you are having. If it's just Bioshock doing this to you, it's probably the disc. If every game you have does this, there's probably something wrong with your system.

No no no....

He first complains about it.... then comes up with some conspiracy theory about how they're all out to get him/us... then makes a half-hearted attempt and putting the blame on Sony and the PS3 and spreads false information to make himself feel better, and then makes claims about how theres something better out there than the PS (like his recent talks about how his 20year old PC can play Crysis at Max settings at 2K resolutions), while still talking massive amount of feces about the Sony and the PS3 once again as if he's going to single handedly change things for the better as if he knows better....
In the interim, he'll make other posts about about conspiracy theories and posts videos about reptilian humans and aliens and other dimensions and such....

Furiously Chaosing

"I get you so horked up"

Message 37 of 56 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

TheDster wrote:

Yes i can... My Parent's growing up taught me how to work hard for what i want and save that money till i have enough ... so i do this with everything i want like i did for my ps3... already started saving for my ps4 controllers and games at launch ill be that guy camping in the cold waiting to get my hands on the ps4 

Message 38 of 56 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Apr 5, 2013

so your not going to get a PS4?  who cares and plus on another post you said you was going to buy 8 and now you ask us how we can afford to buy 60 dollar games????

im confused...no sorry,you sir are very confused...

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 39 of 56 (73 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15764 posts

Apr 5, 2013

kythunder wrote:

so your not going to get a PS4?  who cares and plus on another post you said you was going to buy 8 and now you ask us how we can afford to buy 60 dollar games????

im confused...no sorry,you sir are very confused...

LOL!!! I remember that.......

"I'm buying 8 the day they launch, goose it goose it, blidalmp blidalmp."
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/will-you-get-the-ps4-and-why/td-p/39954...

Furiously Chaosing

"I get you so horked up"

Message 40 of 56 (64 Views)