MVP Support
39149 posts

Re: Playstation 4 Pre-Orders

Oct 3, 2013

HypnoToe wrote:

Why not wait until it comes out and you can read reviews and see if it has any problems?

Reviews will be as expected, **bleep** good!

They will get cheaper as well with sales and things.

You'll have a long wait till the price of a PS4 drops!

Impulse buying is often regretted.

Agreed, but this may not be one of those occasions!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 11 of 18 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15296 posts

Oct 3, 2013

If Gamestop still doesn't have any pre-orders available, then you can always try Amazon or Best buy.

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 12 of 18 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5702 posts

Oct 3, 2013

Ebay is your only last option if you want to pay the most expensive ones lol.. Glad I pre ordered and paid mine off in June =)

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 13 of 18 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Oct 3, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

HypnoToe wrote:

Why not wait until it comes out and you can read reviews and see if it has any problems?

Reviews will be as expected, **bleep** good!

They will get cheaper as well with sales and things.

You'll have a long wait till the price of a PS4 drops!

Impulse buying is often regretted.

Agreed, but this may not be one of those occasions!

BRIT-KO

It hasn't been released yet, even the Sony Mods say initially a lot of new hardware can have teething problems. Why not wait and see?

If you want to pay top dollar that's your choice, I know what I would do.

It's your money and if you're happy with buying something on day one go for it, but it's not like they are going to stop making them.

Message 14 of 18 (270 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Oct 3, 2013
I wouldn't give up hope yet. I was able to preorder a bundle on Target last Friday and hedges my bets by putting through a preorder on SAMs Club last night (thanks to a tip by a forum member). Keep checking around. If something pops up, I'm sure forum members will post here first.

Does anyone remember what happened with the ps3 after launch? I don't remember there being a preorder. How long did it take for the console to come back in stock after it sold out on the first day? If I remember correctly, there was a huge shortage around Christmas, though they were pretty easy to find on eBay (the glut actually seemed to drive down prices).
Message 15 of 18 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Oct 3, 2013

If you live near a Fry's, they're still taking in-store preorders I believe. I preordered mine there late August and said to be a launch day edition.

Your friendly neighborhood Playstation member; feel free to add me!
Proud PS3 and PS4 owner Smiley Very Happy
Message 16 of 18 (220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 11, 2014

I got a ps4.  I should of saved my money. And got a PC where I can upgrade it to my preference. ps4 just a market scam. Blind you and Bend you over for all you got. Truly I am mad at Sony. I got ps3, it has more capabilities then the ps4. For my daily living. I never thought Sony computer, Cant  play mp3 mp4 and cds. On a ps4 sony computer.. And you can't YouTube. lame!!! Seriously Sony lost their minds. The software and hardware price is no excuses. If you bring a media center to ps3. Just upgrade it with better graphics and the weird share button And new controller. plus add it upgrade able for future use.

Message 17 of 18 (92 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5154 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2014

Everything you listed was know before the console launched. You knew what you were getting to, and have yourself to blame. You should have to purchase your PS4 until it the extras you wanted.

Mod Edit: This thread will be locked due to necrobumping. Thanks! - TTurtle

Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 18 of 18 (79 Views)
0 Likes