Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Re: Playstation 4 BC, all past and future combined

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013
Lol, I'm smart. I can foresee stuff. I may not know what exactly is going to happen but i know a lot of things before they do. If I'm wrong then I got million or billion dollar ideas. The basics of what's going to happen.
Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 33 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4373 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

You have never foreseen anything in your life.  Otherwise you would have foreseen what a waste your existence has been.

You are a delusional nut job, that lies and spreads false information.  That is all.  Don't flatter yourself by thinking you are some kind of prophet. 

How is that 20 year old computer doing?  Oh that's right, you lied about that too, didn't you.

I can't wait for the day when someone realizes that you need to be in a padded room for the benefit of the rest of society.  Hopefully, that will happen before you, one day, decide to grab a gun and go shooting up some public building, because yes, you are that unstable.

Be One With The Game.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 33 (122 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3260 posts

Mar 22, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Lol, I'm smart. I can foresee stuff. I may not know what exactly is going to happen but i know a lot of things before they do. If I'm wrong then I got million or billion dollar ideas. The basics of what's going to happen.

That's really nice. Plus no one is paying for your million or billion dollar ideas. --Actually that's so sad. You are so awesome and no one respects you.  :robotindifferent:

I can see possibilities and "if only" things too. I'm just saying that since you are prophetizing, I see what you are saying every day, and it's something amusing at best. Maybe you should go on a Comedy Tour. :robotsurprised:

Keep your visions to yourself. 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 33 (144 Views)
PlayStation MVP
14994 posts

Mar 22, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Lol, I'm smart. 

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 33 (141 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14994 posts

Mar 22, 2013

The-Sarge wrote: 
 I have had it with the Mods here.  You keep getting reported and reported for posting violations with garbage like this, and you are still here.
This is unbelievable.  Yet if we try to take you to task by telling you how completely screwed up you are, we get warnings.

And if a mod is reading this, which I doubt because they never seem to read the numerous reports against this character, do something about this.  Look at his post history.  This is not the first time he has gone off on these off topic rants, and lies.

(Edited for relevance)

I most certainly agree.... Time and time again, I used to get warnings and now I get banned for 24 hours for reporting this guy... nearly every post he makes is inflammatory, so i report such posts, and I get slapped with a ban because I spam the Report system.
Or anyone else who is obviously trolling or being inflammatory....
This dude used to ALWAYS get banned for days/weeks at a time when he was reported.... now those who submit a report get punished.... what the hell....

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 33 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4373 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

The-Sarge wrote: 
 I have had it with the Mods here.  You keep getting reported and reported for posting violations with garbage like this, and you are still here.
This is unbelievable.  Yet if we try to take you to task by telling you how completely screwed up you are, we get warnings.

And if a mod is reading this, which I doubt because they never seem to read the numerous reports against this character, do something about this.  Look at his post history.  This is not the first time he has gone off on these off topic rants, and lies.

(Edited for relevance)

I most certainly agree.... Time and time again, I used to get warnings and now I get banned for 24 hours for reporting this guy... nearly every post he makes is inflammatory, so i report such posts, and I get slapped with a ban because I spam the Report system.
This dude used to ALWAYS get banned for days/weeks at a time when he was reported.... now those who submit a report get punished.... what the hell....

What?

You got banned for reporting this uneducated nut bar, for making posts that are against the forum rules?

WHAT?!!!!

What the **** is wrong with the Moderation staff around here?!!!

TheDster's posts constantly involve talking about other consoles, console comparisons, trolling, flame baiting, mis-information, lying.  None of which is allowed by the forum rules.

He breaks a forum rule everytime he logs on here.  Yet people who report him get banned, while he is allowed to constantly come here and spread discord by trolling the PlayStation Community with his half wit anti PlayStation rhetoric, and shirking the rules that are supposed to be enforced on all users equally?

Again I ask, what the **** is going on around here?!!!!

He should have been perma banned long ago.  Mods do your dam job.  I am sick of this.

Be One With The Game.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 33 (133 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Mar 22, 2013

The-Sarge wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

The-Sarge wrote: 

(Edited for relevance)

What?

You got banned for reporting this uneducated nut bar, for making posts that are against the forum rules?

WHAT?!!!!

What the **** is wrong with the Moderation staff around here?!!!

TheDster's posts constantly involve talking about other consoles, console comparisons, trolling, flame baiting, mis-information, lying.  None of which is allowed by the forum rules.

He breaks a forum rule everytime he logs on here.  Yet people who report him get banned, while he is allowed to constantly come here and spread discord by trolling the PlayStation Community with his half wit anti PlayStation rhetoric, and shirking the rules that are supposed to be enforced on all users equally?

Again I ask, what the **** is going on around here?!!!!

He should have been perma banned long ago.  Mods do your dam job.  I am sick of this.

Not that I am on the side of the OP; quite the opposite in fact. However, if his posts bother you as much as they seem to by your comments, just use the IGNORE function. These boards do have one. Go to the OP's profile page and click the button.

Viola!

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 33 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4373 posts

Mar 22, 2013

aylwin13 wrote:

Not that I am on the side of the OP; quite the opposite in fact. However, if his posts bother you as much as they seem to by your comments, just use the IGNORE function. These boards do have one. Go to the OP's profile page and click the button.

Viola!

That's not the point.

Why should he always get away with violating the forum rules, while others here get banned for simply doing what we have been told to do, when we spot rule violations.

This is about the principle.

Be One With The Game.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 33 (120 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4510 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Isn't the ignore feature just a way to ignore PMs anyway?  Unless they've changed it recently, it doesn't ignore their posts.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 33 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Mar 22, 2013

The-Sarge wrote:

aylwin13 wrote:

Viola!

That's not the point.

Why should he always get away with violating the forum rules, while others here get banned for simply doing what we have been told to do, when we spot rule violations.

This is about the principle.

You're right. This situation is just wrong.

On top of that, as jerm7 said, the Ignore function is only for PM's. Totally useless, since you can just delete PMs you don't want to read. Most other boards I frequent have a full-function Ignore: you just don't see anything from that person.

I'll just go mind my own business now.  :smileyembarrassed:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 33 (105 Views)