Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
25164 posts

Re: Playstation 3.

May 1, 2013

B3GV5M63 wrote:

i've had all playstations since PSone. PS2 still my fav. i bought my PS3 not too long ago, and what i noticed is that only about 50 PS3 games are worth playing. about 25 are really good. all other are just crap. hey i don't know how many of you had a PS2. but what do you think about it games.? now. it takes me days to buy a PS3 game because they're not worth wasting time with. i used to spend 5 minutes in the store to pick up a PS2. game and it always something new. probably like 45% of PS3 games are shooters or semi-shooters. dammit. there is even more games per genre on PS2. i am very dissappointed. hopefully it gets better with PS4. but its not looking good since eveyone is concentrating on Shooters and DLC crap.

I'd lay even money that there were just as many bad games on the PS2, only now you're looking back with a great deal of nostalgia.

I don't know where some got this idea from, but not every game is going to be this mind blowing, ground breaking, life altering experience. That somehow it's "different because it's video games", and EVERY game is supposed to be great. They're not, and there's nothing you can really do about it. It's the law of averages. There's going to be many more poor to fair games than there are going to be good to outstanding games. I know how "gamers" think that movies are passe', but take a look around during the year. You're going see more Dinner for Schmucks than you are Avengers, and no it's not different.

Sitting back and saying "oh, that's the way it is" doesn't help your cause. Like everything else in life, you have to put a little EFFORT into finding good games, and you have to be willing to take chances on some that aren't exactly mainstream.

Message 11 of 12 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Re: Playstation 3.

May 2, 2013

I lvoe both consoles!  :smileyhappy:

Message 12 of 12 (35 Views)