Mar 12 2012
By: XxJason_YanxX First Son 28 posts

Playstation 3 dlc question?

2 replies 22 views Edited Mar 12, 2012

Okay, so im planning on buying a dlc for a game, i bought a psn code in america and put it on my american account, i then moved to canada and made a new account for canada, my game is from Canada and i have the psn$ on my american account, if i buy the dlc on my american account will it work when i play with my Canadian Game?

Message 1 of 3 (22 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29421 posts

Re: Playstation 3 dlc question?

Mar 12, 2012

XxJason_YanxX wrote:

Okay, so im planning on buying a dlc for a game, i bought a psn code in america and put it on my american account, i then moved to canada and made a new account for canada, my game is from Canada and i have the psn$ on my american account, if i buy the dlc on my american account will it work when i play with my Canadian Game?

The country selector directs you to the US Playstation.com site, so it probably will work. According to this map, the United States and Canada are in the same region.

http://playstationeu.i.lithium.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/124228iA9B6DD488B69266A/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

The map comes from the Playstation.com EU site.

Message 2 of 3 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
28 posts

Re: Playstation 3 dlc question?

Mar 13, 2012

Thank you very much, totally answered my question and ill be saving up for some DLC (:

Message 3 of 3 (22 Views)
0 Likes