Nov 30 2012
By: GuRuAsaki2098 Uncharted Territory 1739 posts

Playstation 3: The PS Network Store (Problems / Issues)?

2 replies 187 views Edited Nov 30, 2012

I posted this here, because this is not a Support Thread... 

Anyways, just curious, but am I the only one who is utterly Confused by the Playstation Store? 

I can't find anything i'm looking for at all... 

I tried searching for Resident Evil 6: Add-Ons, & you know what I found? Nothing, it too me forever just to find out there are 3 DLC in the Store to buy, right now... The Add-Ons aren't even listed under the Game at all... What The Heck... 

I'm so confused, if this doesn't change soon, I might just give up on the Store all together... 

Earlier tonight, a little while ago, I tried to see if any New Add-Ons came in, you know what I found? 

Nothing, cause I couldn't even find the Add-Ons section, aparently, when I visited the Games, it gave me Genre, when I visited the Genre, it gave me a list, I dun want Games, I want Add-Ons... Grrrrr... 

So frustrating... Makes it easier to Search? Are you INSANE? @_@ 

The only thing improved in the PSN Store Design was the Visual Product Art Style, the Videos, & Screenshots, everything else was downgraded... 

Good Concept, but Bad Projection of Product, ~_~

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 3 (187 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18791 posts

Re: Playstation 3: The PS Network Store (Problems / Issues)?

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012
Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Re: Playstation 3: The PS Network Store (Problems / Issues)?

Dec 2, 2012

WoW, you don't understand my Thread at all... 

This has nothing to do with the other Thread at alll... 

I'm posting about Problems i'm experiencing in the Playstation Store, not posting why no one cares about the Store... 

How in the world are those the same thing? 

I'm experiencing Problems, & I want to know if anyone else is having the same issue, or if it's just me... 

My Thread doesn't belong there...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 3 of 3 (121 Views)
0 Likes