Nov 06 2012
By: GuRuAsaki2098 Uncharted Territory 1748 posts

Playstation 3: Controller Uses?

7 replies 212 views Edited Nov 6, 2012

Oky, I know this Thread was already started in the PlayStation's Ultimate Game Thread, but... 

What is your Choice of Controller? 

And Why? 

1.) Wired Controller?

2.) Wireless Controller? 

3.) Analog Controller without Duel Shock Support?

4.) Turbo Controller? 

5.) Wired Cooling Fan Controller?

6.) Six Axis?

7.) Duel Shock Controller 1, 2, or 3? 

8.) Fight Stick? 

9.) Joy Stick? 

10.) Keyboard & Mouse? 

11.) The Move & Controller? 

12.) The Move & Navigator? 

13.) Two Move Controllers? 

Multiple Choices are Allowed... 

----------- 

I'll go first... 

(5 - 13), Except for 11 would be my Choices, depending on the Games Played... 

I know the Cooling Fan Controller is Wired, but I still find it fun to use sometimes... 

And even though I use the Move for FPS a lot, I still prefer Six Axis for my Racing Games... 

Keyboard & Mouse is for PC Use, I prefer something else for Console use, just me, heh... 

& ya, you get the point, =D 

----------- 

Anyone want to go Next? oO

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 8 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16827 posts

Re: Playstation 3: Controller Uses?

Nov 6, 2012

You seriously need to cut down the length of your sig...... or make a new one completely..... I dont know whether to read everything or half of everything....

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 8 (199 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Your Post is Irelevent to my Tread, plz don't make Posts that have nothing to do with the Topic at hand... They don't belong there... 

& yes, I realize that, i'm actually going to change it soon...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 3 of 8 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Nov 10, 2012
What does your tread have to do with anything on this thread? Follow your own advice, keep it relevant.
Message 4 of 8 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Do you even know what the Thread is about? 

Thread is about Controlers we use... 

I'm pretty sure my Title goes with my Thread... oO

Playstation 4
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 5 of 8 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2539 posts

Jan 17, 2013

you said TREAD in your first reply ya twit lol...... then the other guy said what does your TREAD have to do with the thread..... and you still missed it....

And yes your sig is ridiculous. Not to mention half of it's cut off. We dont' need or care about everything you did since you bought your first PS3......

As for controllers, I have 2 dualshock 3'son sony's stand. That way I dont' have to plug in, i just swap them when the battery on one goes. I used to have a controller with a fan on my PC but it died a few years later and can't find it again. I know how you mean those are great controllers. But they're wired. Lol since getting the PS3 I just find wired controllers annoying haha. I'm even finding the wired headphones I use on the vita and whatever annoying now and I'm getting the Pulse Elite in a few months.

As for the Nav controllers, the ONLY use I'd have (since I could care less about motion full body control like Kinect or anything) would be getting the sharpshooter and using the gun in CoD games and such. But I'm not buying an Eye and the sharpshooter and both controllers and another charging stand for those just to play a game............ 

And I don't have a flightstick yet that works on PS3...... then again the only game that MIGHT be worth getting one for was Ace Combat Assault Horizon. But I'm not buying a game where the bad guys don't die no matter how many bullets and missles you shove up their arse, until they get to a certain point and die where they're scripted to (like flying into the billboard). Go look up Youtube vids if you can find a certain vid I remember you'll see what I mean. The game's a giant movie and you're not really playing parts of it even though you think you are. It's not Ace Combat anymore....

Message 6 of 8 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8172 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Longer signatures are frowned on by long timers of the community as it confuses members what to read.

Anyway, my favorite controller is the DualShock 3. Nothing ever comes close in terms of multi-use in games. Keyboard and Mouse is strictly delegated to mundane tasks like typing, chatting, and general internet (I don't play PC games).
Message 7 of 8 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Oh, that... I see... 

Aparently, sometimes when I post a Reply, or a Thread... My words aren't always shown on the Result Page... 

Seems the Forums are a bit Glitchy, or something... 

I seem to have to review every Post I make, just to get my words correct... 

My bad... 

Ya, it sux when you have to Review your own Posts multiple times, just to make sure it's written correctly, !@_@! 

I write my Posts, then review it, then hit Post, & then after it apears, I review 'em again, just because the Forums are weird, lOl... 

My Signature will be changed, just ignore it for now...

Playstation 4
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 8 of 8 (99 Views)
0 Likes