Nov 24 2012
By: GuRuAsaki2098 Uncharted Territory 1799 posts

Playstation 3: All-Stars Battle Royal (Issues & Thoughts)?

5 replies 61 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

Oky, so I don't really know where to put this... 

Under PS3 

Under Games / Name Of Game 

or Under Support... 

Anyways, so I could of sworn Playstation All-Stars was being Promoted with Option of using The Move? If so, what happened? 

What is the Deal with only a Cast of 20 Characters, most of which aren't really even that Famous, compared to other so called Characters that would have been more suitable for the Game? 

On top of that, the Game really doesn't sound all tha Ultimate, I mean it just seem a little bit under developed... 

I understand there is DLC comming for it, but I get the feeling that even after all the DLC hits, this will be a disapointment... 

Does anyone else feel the same way? 

I mean Overall it's still a pretty fun to play Game, but I get the feeling like it's one of those Games that would get boring pretty quick, though... 

Anyone else have a Comment?

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 6 (61 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28822 posts

Re: Playstation 3: All-Stars Battle Royal (Issues & Thoughts)?

Nov 24, 2012

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

Oky, so I don't really know where to put this... 

Under PS3 

Under Games / Name Of Game 

or Under Support... 

Anyways, so I could of sworn Playstation All-Stars was being Promoted with Option of using The Move? If so, what happened? 

(Was it actually promoted as having Move support? Or did everyone assume it was going to, repeated it ad nauseum, and then it became "fact" via repetition, like everything else on the internet? I'm looking at the cover on Amazon, and says nothing about "Move" support)

What is the Deal with only a Cast of 20 Characters, most of which aren't really even that Famous, compared to other so called Characters that would have been more suitable for the Game? 

(Ever buy a "greatest hits" collection of your favorite musical artist? Something always gets left out)

On top of that, the Game really doesn't sound all tha Ultimate, I mean it just seem a little bit under developed... 

(Everyone and their uncle has been screaming for this type of game for YEARS, suddenly it's "under developed")

I understand there is DLC comming for it, but I get the feeling that even after all the DLC hits, this will be a disapointment... 

(I know that "gamers" think that this doesn't apply, but there's an old saying; You can't please everyone. Just because you spend $60 on a game, there's no guaruantee you're going to like it. Plenty of people like the Rolling Stones, I don't. I know that some will say "that's different because it's video games", it's not different. We all have INDIVIDUAL tastes. You may not like this game, but you will like another one. We're all snowflakes. No two of us are alike)  

Does anyone else feel the same way? 

(I'm sure some will feel differently, some will feel similar, but no one will feel exactly the "same way". Again, individuality).

I mean Overall it's still a pretty fun to play Game, but I get the feeling like it's one of those Games that would get boring pretty quick, though... 

Anyone else have a Comment?

(I just did)

Message 2 of 6 (55 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Street Fighter X Tekken is a Cross Over Game... It's just a Standard Game that two Companies put together... Or 1 Company, whichever you choose... 

But PS All-Stars is suppose to be a Game devoted to all Cross Overs, as the Ultimate PS Game... You would expect a lot more comming from it, even SF X Tekken was way more Developed then this Game... 

Maybe i'm wrong, maybe all the Content will be in DLC when it comes out, whenever it gets here... But thats just how I feel... 

& no one said anything about The Move... I thought it was being Promoted for the Game, & when I mean by Promoted, I mean Promoted... 

I'm not going to sit here, & say the Game Sucks, because it's a Good Game, i'm just saying i'd probably get bored of Playing it after like a month or two, it's not really that kind of Game that Screams out & Yell's Amazing... Even Super Smash Brothers for NES sounds more Developed... 

From what I know, there is no Unlockable Characters, I think that is mainly why I feel it's under developed...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 3 of 6 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Nov 24, 2012

The whole idea is... Everything you want is already Unlocked, so there really isn't a Reason to keep you Playing the Game... 

Other then your Costumes & Trophies...

The Custom Settings are cool, I think that will make the Game most of all... But people want Characters more then anything... Or at least I would... 

The thing I find the Weirdest is that it was based off of a Comercial, that covers Characters that aren't even in the Game at all... 

Like Solid Snake, where is he? I thought he was suppose to be in there... 

Really, at this point, the DLC for this Game will be the only thing giving the Game a 10 on my List, if the DLC is just as Disapoing, then I will most likely give the Game a 6 instead...

Playstation 4
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 4 of 6 (48 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28822 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

The whole idea is... Everything you want is already Unlocked, so there really isn't a Reason to keep you Playing the Game... 

Other then your Costumes & Trophies...

The Custom Settings are cool, I think that will make the Game most of all... But people want Characters more then anything... Or at least I would... 

The thing I find the Weirdest is that it was based off of a Comercial, that covers Characters that aren't even in the Game at all... 

Like Solid Snake, where is he? I thought he was suppose to be in there... 

Really, at this point, the DLC for this Game will be the only thing giving the Game a 10 on my List, if the DLC is just as Disapoing, then I will most likely give the Game a 6 instead...

Solid Snake is not a Sony trademarked character. Probably another case of people repeating something until it becomes "truth", despite what the facts actually are. Stephen Colbert calls this truthiness

Again, you can't please everyone. 

Message 5 of 6 (43 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Hey OP, Superbot cant just decide to put in a character in or not, they need permission from those who own the character, hence characters like crash weren't able to make it.
Message 6 of 6 (29 Views)
0 Likes