Highlighted
Oct 28 2012
By: kopitesdevilanos First Son 1 posts

Playing PSP games on PS Vita

1 replies 179 views Edited Oct 28, 2012
Would kindly appreciate if anyone can answer my questions.

1/ If my friend downloaded psp games on his ps3, can i connect my ps vita to his ps3 and copy those psp games?

2/ If answer to question 1 is no, is there a way i can copy psp games to my vita given i dont have my own ps3 ? How can i copy games from my friends ps3 ?

3/ Anyone know if PSP game Pro Evolution 2012 aka PES12 can be played in ps vita?

Thank you in advance.
Message 1 of 2 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Re: Playing PSP games on PS Vita

Oct 31, 2012

kopitesdevilanos wrote:
Would kindly appreciate if anyone can answer my questions.

1/ If my friend downloaded psp games on his ps3, can i connect my ps vita to his ps3 and copy those psp games?

2/ If answer to question 1 is no, is there a way i can copy psp games to my vita given i dont have my own ps3 ? How can i copy games from my friends ps3 ?

3/ Anyone know if PSP game Pro Evolution 2012 aka PES12 can be played in ps vita?

Thank you in advance.

1) No, you cannot. Your PS Vita memory card is affiliated with your PSN account. Your friends PS3 games are affiliated with his PSN account.

2) Yes, you can purchase those PSOne games via the PS Store on Vita then download to it. To do this via PS3, you must create your own user on that PS3 then sign into your PSN account as that user. From there you can buy/download your games to his PS3 to transfer to your Vita from the PS Store on the PS3.

3) Not sure on this one. I don't see it available on the Vita store but it might be available on the PS3 store. You might be able to download via PS3 then transfer to Vita, but not positive how that works or if its even possible since I'm not seeing it on the Vita store.

If you're asking about copying PSP games from UMD, it's not possible.

Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)
0 Likes