Aug 05 2012
By: Blaze_Octane44 Sackboy 569 posts

Played my first game with cross game chat=AWESOME!!!

4 replies 113 views Edited Aug 5, 2012

Gamer till the End
Message 1 of 5 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

Re: Played my first game with cross game chat=AWESOME!!!

Aug 5, 2012
As some of u who may have read my previous posting my buddy now owns a vita and tonight we played virtual tennis 4(A GREAT GAME BY THE WAY!) using the cross game chat feature n man that is pretty cool. We both could talk normal n hear each other great while we played was a ton of fun n so cool chilling on the couch vita n the great graphical virtual tennis 4 chattin with my buddy as i slaughtered him in tennis lol anyone else had chance to use this feature? and anyone else HUGE fans of virtual tennis 4 on vita? played a 2 vs 2 match with great smooth gameplay as well...vita is AMAZING!!
Gamer till the End
Message 2 of 5 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Yeah, I have tried it numerous times and it is pretty cool.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 3 of 5 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Aug 5, 2012
yeah the app is cool, but its old to me. cuz im a xbox gamer. the only difference is, is that its on a handheld.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 4 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Aug 6, 2012

i am not big on chat during gameplay; or before or after really. i will message sometimes but all the $H1T talking just made me not want to F**K with it at all. I'm glad  it worked well for you though.

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 5 of 5 (61 Views)
0 Likes