Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 11 of 37 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Re: PlayStation store down?

Nov 29, 2013

Thankfully gamers like those in this thread spread the news quickly so everyone can be informed.  One would think Sony would send out a tweet or something to let everyone know, instead their feed this morning is trying to sell Knack.  

Message 12 of 37 (247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Yeah it's next to impossible to get an item in the cart on my ps4, and when I do it give me an error code and simply refuses to checkout with it. No offense to sony, but it seems like making it impossible to buy things is a pretty odd stance for a company trying to sell games XD. I understand the Europe release coupled with the Black Friday sales is taxing on their servers, but that is something I kind of expect them to be on top of, I mean it is literally their business to be on top of it. But the grass is always greener I guess. I just wish I had got a little time in on some new games before I had to go to work today.

Message 13 of 37 (210 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 29, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

playstation network is down.

Same for me but only on my PS4. My PS3 is connecting just fine. Store loads on PS3 but I can't redeem my PS+ card (fails at various stages during code redeem). Obviously I can't get into the store on the PS4 since no PSN at all.

Message 14 of 37 (202 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11375 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Remember, we were having the same problems pretty much all day the PS4 released over here.  Slow PSN response and all.  By tomorrow (more likely, later today), I'm pretty sure it will all be sorted.

Message 15 of 37 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13232 posts

Nov 29, 2013
My psn was actually pretty good on release day
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 16 of 37 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Darksim72 wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

Same for me but only on my PS4. My PS3 is connecting just fine. Store loads on PS3 but I can't redeem my PS+ card (fails at various stages during code redeem). Obviously I can't get into the store on the PS4 since no PSN at all.

yeah remember today is european launch day and in the use lots of ppl got more ps4  so the network is getting screw a bit lol 

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Message 17 of 37 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
13 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2013

Same thing going on here, execpt now I can't get the Playstation Store to open, I just get a "This service is currently undergoing maintenance." message.

Really hope this gets resolved soon, feel like I wasted $30 on PS Plus for nothing!

EDIT: This is happening on my PS3.

Message 18 of 37 (170 Views)
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Nov 29, 2013

gd1617 wrote:

Same thing going on here, execpt now I can't get the Playstation Store to open, I just get a "This service is currently undergoing maintenance." message.

Really hope this gets resolved soon, feel like I wasted $30 on PS Plus for nothing!

EDIT: This is happening on my PS3.

remember that  the card doesnt expire today or tomorrow .

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Message 19 of 37 (162 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11375 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2013

Darksim72 wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

The store itself works (after initially checking that you are logged into PSN) on the PS3 because it is software that runs on the PS3 (it really only connects to the PSN when you try to make a purchase/check out).  The store on the PS4 and the PSVita is basically done like a web page.  It actually takes an active connection with the PSN to display the store.

I can log in to the PSN just fine on my PS Vita, but get error codes when I try to even open the store (or try to start up remote play).  'PSN' in settings shows I'm signed in, and messages and party chat both work just fine.  As soon as I try to launch the store, I get the error code.

Message 20 of 37 (156 Views)
0 Likes