Highlighted
Feb 24 2012
By: juliangonzalezx First Son 6 posts
Accepted Solution

PlayStation stereo headsets: Volume's too low for some reason?

3 replies 1185 views Edited Feb 24, 2012

I have a bit of a problem with my headsets. So, until today my headsets have worked flawlessly. But today, the volume on my headsets have lowered by a lot. I'll have the volume slider all the way up and the volume will still be really low. I know its not the headsets themselves because I connected the headset USB to my laptop and the headsets work fine and are loud. Buts its when I hook it back to the Ps3 where the volume on full blast is really low. I can still hear the sound, its just reall really low. This includes the games I play, music in my library, even the clicks when browsing the XMB I'm sure the mic still works fine but its the sound coming out the headsets that are low. Don't know if this is happening to anyone else but any feedback/advice would be appriciated! Thanks for reading.

Message 1 of 4 (1,185 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: PlayStation stereo headsets: Volume's too low for some reason?

Feb 24, 2012

have you tried adjusting the voice/audio slider?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 4 (1,185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 24, 2012

lol i actually figured out the problem right after i typed the post, turns out there indeed was a completly other slider on the other side of the volume slider that i needed to adjust. but thanks for your response anyway!

Message 3 of 4 (1,185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 19, 2013
How do u Fixx it ??
Message 4 of 4 (562 Views)
0 Likes